Posts: 16,012
Threads: 1,685
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
thats good shit dood.
I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Posts: 1,944
Threads: 102
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
keep feeding that kid Acid, he's do wonders !
Posts: 4,275
Threads: 335
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
that's really awesome...enroll him in some cartoonist classes...he'll be doing animation for Pixar before you know it...you should be proud!
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Posts: 6,428
Threads: 301
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm still calling bullshit.
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
why did you scribble all over it?
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
That's talent, yes.
Some of those characters are Bill Watterson-esque.
Posts: 8,563
Threads: 698
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
give me a minute I'll post another...
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Jesse Antarctica
Unregistered
for a 12 years old kid the drawing is really mature, look at the ovni there's good movement, the beany character is funny and got good porportions. The undersea thingie is made well (the perspective of the sphere is well done).
However the characters here are really cartoonish so it's a little bit difficult to see how it does.
Maybe he's a little bit young for lingerie magazines, did he draw animals ?
I think that your son got "the artist fiber" (don't know if you say that in english).
Posts: 28,652
Threads: 4,420
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Yeah Mich really nice..
Know what though.. my kid can shit his pants as good or better than any kid his age.
Now take that!
Posts: 6,428
Threads: 301
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Well, if a 12 year old kid really drew that stuff, then he has more talent than you realize. Not just drawing, but imagination, which is more important. That is seriously good stuff.