Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

UJ style thread of the weak.....
#1

Age check

I am 27
Reply
#2

:loool: :lool:





sin,

BrainDonor
Reply
#3

Cameltoe280 Wrote::loool: :lool:





sin,

BrainDonor

How old fukker?
Reply
#4

anhil8tor Wrote:How old fukker?

Sorry your banned....Dont talk to mod wanna be's like that.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

i laffed
Reply
#6

Cameltoe280 Wrote::loool: :lool:





sin,

BrainDonor
paddy macpadderson

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#7

I'm 19.
Reply
#8

stfu noob. post some tits and you'll be fine. just don't try so hard.

Sin,

I joined last week and have 34 posts.
Reply
#9

24

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#10

I don't understand why these threads never work here
Reply
#11

20

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#12

K.F.C. Wrote:stfu noob. post some tits and you'll be fine. just don't try so hard.

Sin,

I joined last week and have 34 posts.

That shit kills me. These guys that think there is such a thing a "board cred" post 4000 times in 3 months and think they are money.

Quality bitch.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#13

someone should hijack this thread.

Fem!

Your av is really cute. :d
Reply
#14

ok....

I have a good one (av) for one of you chicks / and or fags.
Reply
#15

You are all teh faggots.


17 3/4 years old
Reply
#16

Devious Wrote:You are all teh faggots.


17 3/4 years old
Someone ban this kid.
Reply
#17

PurpleHaze Wrote:someone should hijack this thread.

Fem!

Your av is really cute. :d

Thanks PH! :d

So is yours! :mellow:

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#18

[Image: buttercat.gif]

perfect av for dev.
Reply
#19

I am a UJ God

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#20

Bill Wrote:[Image: buttercat.gif]

perfect av for dev.

how cute!!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)