Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How many are thinking of comming to Chicago
#21

Michman Wrote:IN' I could teach everyone how to play craps.

no.. i play blackjack at the tables
Reply
#22

I should put some note somewhere bdecause right now I am a little bit stoned. too dchanged all :lol:L
Reply
#23

anhil8tor Wrote:no..unless can i play with myself under the tables?

that's more like it.
Reply
#24

lookin goodf for makin the trip
might need two tix
but one for sure

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#25

If I do, I will be skipping the game and drinking all day with E. He's my lovah.
Reply
#26

snarg Wrote:lookin goodf for makin the trip
might need two tix
but one for sure
See if you can get him seats in the semen eater section.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#27

Asshat Wrote:See if you can get him seats in the semen eater section.

stadium in amerika should be incredible if they have such sections. ah ah ah.















ah.
Reply
#28

I may.
Reply
#29

Asshat Wrote:See if you can get him seats in the semen eater section.


it's kinda disappointing that the once epcot arby has turned into a one-trick pony

alas

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#30

dddddddddouble post
Reply
#31

snarg Wrote:it's kinda disappointing that the once epcot arby has turned into a one-trick pony

alas

Confusednarg:


snarg: 1
Asshat: 0

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#32

Why Sept ? You have kids starting school and Labor day vacation and the Cubs will be so far out of the race by than.

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#33

E-Judge Wrote:Why Sept ? You have kids starting school and Labor day vacation and the Cubs will be so far out of the race by than.


We had a poll up about when would be best...Sept won.....Plus it was really the only time the Tard brothers Ntype & Leeman could come.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#34

Michman Wrote:We had a poll up about when would be best...Sept won.....Plus it was really the only time the Tard brothers Ntype & Leeman could come.

:blink:
Reply
#35

ntype Wrote:We're not brothers!

:loool:
Reply
#36

K.F.C. Wrote::loool:
[Image: Image33.png]
Reply
#37

:booze: YOU 2 will drink us all under the table any day

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#38

Fairiedust Wrote::booze: YOU 2 will drink us all under the table any day

Bill is also a heavy drinker..along with PH.
Reply
#39

Michman Wrote:2nd....then 8, PH and Tammy C could come....

:mellow:

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#40

fem Wrote::mellow:

Sounds like a double date to you too huh?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2009, 08:52 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
12-31-2008, 05:34 PM
Last Post by who
09-25-2008, 06:49 AM
Last Post by Sassy
07-15-2008, 07:50 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-27-2008, 07:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)