Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How many are thinking of comming to Chicago
#1

in Sept? I'll be at Wrigley saturday and will see about getting tickets......

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

Out.

Sad
Reply
#3

PurpleHaze Wrote:Out.

Sad

Cry say it aint so?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

topic still on the table for discussion, will update later

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#5

Michman Wrote:Cry say it aint so?

I tried.

Sad(

I think next time we should meet in ATL, for us Southern folk.
Reply
#6

PurpleHaze Wrote:I tried.

Sad(

I think next time we should meet in ATL, for us Southern folk.

2nd....then 8, PH and Tammy C could come....

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

Shreveport would be close.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#8

what's there tho?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#9

highly doubtful i will be in Chicago in September, there's something important going on i think. oh yeah, a wedding or something...fuck it, i'll be there.

on a lighter note, next trip should be to ATL, watch the Braves play and shit.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

Asshat Wrote:Shreveport would be close.
Word.

Aren't there Casinos there? :lol2:
Reply
#11

How about Montana? Wink Utah? :lool:
Reply
#12

hell I say your fukkers should go to Baltimore....why?

Camden yards. (you don't have to be an orioles fan, it's just a kickass ballpark)
Inner harbor - home to Camden Yards and loaded with bars and hotels, espn zone, hard rock etc...
atlantic city isn't that far away..
If we get Someone drunk enough we may be able to talk them into running nekkid through the rose garden at the white house.
Reply
#13

I'd do the last thing sober. :$
Reply
#14

Banana Wrote:I'd do the last thing sober. :$

:eek: I think I :wub: you.
Reply
#15

the Atlanta trip is in August. Contact anhil8tor for the details.
Reply
#16

Bill Wrote:hell I say your fukkers should go to Baltimore....why?

Camden yards. (you don't have to be an orioles fan, it's just a kickass ballpark)
Inner harbor - home to Camden Yards and loaded with bars and hotels, espn zone, hard rock etc...
atlantic city isn't that far away..
If we get Someone drunk enough we may be able to talk them into running nekkid through the rose garden at the white house.

IN!

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#17

Been to Camden Yards...it's a sweet yard.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#18

Michman Wrote:what's there tho?

Casinos..

New Orleans would be sw33t too
Reply
#19

Michman Wrote:Been to Camden Yards...it's a sweet yard.


mmmm pitbeef and microbrew...life is good in the yard :beer:

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#20

anhil8tor Wrote:Casinos..

New Orleans would be sw33t too

IN' I could teach everyone how to play craps.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2009, 08:52 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
12-31-2008, 05:34 PM
Last Post by who
09-25-2008, 06:49 AM
Last Post by Sassy
07-15-2008, 07:50 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-27-2008, 07:24 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)