Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
:ph34r:
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 3,586
Threads: 720
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
:ph34r: indeed
One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
that's so romantic, jimmy
:roll:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Dude, did you get that from her PM's? It was not me, I swear. Asshat is not my troll.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Keep it up, Jimmy. I'll throw a cat at you.