Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
paybacksare Wrote:I'm still wondering how many weeks it will take before fem realizes she's said something sig-worthy for me again.
Never let anyone say you're not good for anything dear. I appreciate you a lot.
Size is using it too, be my guest..
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Why should I ask Clay's permission to post his pm? :lool:
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Best part of this thread: Clay hasn't posted in it.
Clay = 1
Fem = 0
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Feel free to post any PM I ever send anyone.This is insanetrain.com not the pentagon.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
SizeMatters Wrote:you think a lot of stuff that turns out to be wrong
Because you have been around me so long...:roll:
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:Best part of this thread: Clay hasn't posted in it.
Clay = 1
Fem = 0
Cause he knows he's a bitch.
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:Because they are Private messages. If he wanted that public, he would have posted in a thread. How would you like it if anything you said, in private, to someone was posted?
You obviously don't see the point why I posted it....
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Hey I'm going to go compose my retirement/meltdown pm....who wants to post it for me?
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:Feel free to post any PM I ever send anyone.This is insanetrain.com not the pentagon.
word.
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Bill Wrote:Hey I'm going to go compose my retirement/meltdown pm....who wants to post it for me?
You know I have no problem doing it.
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Posts: 5,508
Threads: 300
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Banana Wrote:And you obviously missed mine.....
Ok then drop it..
I demand the world but offer nothing in return.