Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Meltdown - I win!
#61

dezdrew Wrote:hey bill, did you punch yourself in the nuts yet? if it helped let me know. i'll follow suit

god damnit...and I was gonna have 8 set me up a bookie thread too.


hit myself a little to hard..my left nut is trying to come outta my ear....don't rub my nose either...cause that won't be snot.
Reply
#62

paybacksare Wrote:I'm still wondering how many weeks it will take before fem realizes she's said something sig-worthy for me again.

Never let anyone say you're not good for anything dear. I appreciate you a lot.

Size is using it too, be my guest..

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#63

Banana Wrote:I think you should have people's permission to post PM's. But, you take your chances if you PM someone who hates you.

with the exception of some UJ peoples....
Reply
#64

fem Wrote:I think you're a bigger idiot than yall say I am.


you think a lot of stuff that turns out to be wrong

prolly
Reply
#65

Why should I ask Clay's permission to post his pm? :lool:

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#66

Best part of this thread: Clay hasn't posted in it.

Clay = 1
Fem = 0
Reply
#67

Feel free to post any PM I ever send anyone.This is insanetrain.com not the pentagon.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#68

Banana Wrote:Best part of this thread: Clay hasn't posted in it.

Clay = 1
Fem = 0

rack?
Reply
#69

SizeMatters Wrote:you think a lot of stuff that turns out to be wrong

Because you have been around me so long...:roll:

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#70

fem Wrote:Why should I ask Clay's permission to post his pm? :lool:
Because they are Private messages. If he wanted that public, he would have posted in a thread. How would you like it if anything you said, in private, to someone was posted?
Reply
#71

Banana Wrote:Best part of this thread: Clay hasn't posted in it.

Clay = 1
Fem = 0

Cause he knows he's a bitch.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#72

Banana Wrote:Best part of this thread: Clay hasn't posted in it.

Clay = 1
Fem = 0
2nd
Reply
#73

Banana Wrote:Because they are Private messages. If he wanted that public, he would have posted in a thread. How would you like it if anything you said, in private, to someone was posted?

You obviously don't see the point why I posted it....

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#74

Hey I'm going to go compose my retirement/meltdown pm....who wants to post it for me?
Reply
#75

BIRD33 Wrote:Feel free to post any PM I ever send anyone.This is insanetrain.com not the pentagon.
It's a common courtesy, not a rule.
Reply
#76

BIRD33 Wrote:Did fems ignoring you shrink your already pathetic ego faggot?



saying I have seen a few meltdowns = me calling myself the authority on them? you will say anything as long as it supports your argument. whether it makes sense or not.

fem is not ignoring me. she has my quote in her sig and has been arguing with me for 3 days straight now.

prolly
Reply
#77

BIRD33 Wrote:Feel free to post any PM I ever send anyone.This is insanetrain.com not the pentagon.

word.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#78

fem Wrote:You obviously don't see the point why I posted it....
And you obviously missed mine.....
Reply
#79

Bill Wrote:Hey I'm going to go compose my retirement/meltdown pm....who wants to post it for me?

You know I have no problem doing it.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#80

Banana Wrote:And you obviously missed mine.....

Ok then drop it..

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Father Juan
05-05-2010, 09:54 AM
Last Post by CT280
03-17-2009, 11:04 PM
Last Post by Raiden
04-27-2006, 07:25 PM
Last Post by Jdub
12-22-2005, 10:45 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
12-14-2005, 06:37 AM
Last Post by PurpleHaze
10-06-2005, 11:59 PM
Last Post by lostinthewoods
07-18-2005, 08:28 PM
Meltdown 101
ntype
Last Post by Fairiedust
07-18-2005, 07:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)