Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Fem & Clay
#1

Why dont you two cut with the internet foreplay already and fuck. :roll:
Reply
#2

this really did not need to be posted ><

prolly
Reply
#3

Thanks chief. Next time I want an opinion out of you I will butt fuck you in the mouth and see if I get can some more of your shit flavored drivel.
Reply
#4

ha!

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Thanks chief. Next time I want an opinion out of you I will butt fuck you in the mouth and see if I get can some more of your shit flavored drivel.



awesome visual

prolly
Reply
#6

For the record, I love the term 'buttfuck you in the mouth'. I have no idea how that is possible, but I laugh every time I read it.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
08-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2010, 03:38 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-06-2010, 06:39 AM
Last Post by who
02-10-2010, 03:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)