Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NSFW - I love big STANKING tits.
#41

2 examples of perfect boobies....

[Image: cn04.jpg]
[Image: aaz72.jpg]
Reply
#42

BTW:

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=6740&stc=1.]


^^^^^^That's not too bad, either.....
Reply
#43

^^^she's so annoying.^^^

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#44

Skyscraper view !!!

[Image: 013.jpg]
Reply
#45

fem Wrote:Nope, God made me the way I am, so I'm happy with myself. I'm a real girl and I don't want to become fake. My ass makes up for it anyways.

.


good for you
real breasts are always better
stick with what ya got, fem

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#46

fem Wrote:^^^she's so annoying.^^^


???????????
Reply
#47

BODE Wrote:???????????

there is a dudette out there called "number1bitch" looks like fem and n1b (in shorts) don't go along very well.
Reply
#48

ntype Wrote:there is a dudette out there called "number1bitch" looks like fem and n1b (in shorts) don't go along very well.


Ahhhhhhh. Well - the girl's got a nice rack, anyway. :d
Reply
#49

3 to one fem's small real ones look better
just sayin'

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#50

:$

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#51

snarg Wrote:3 to one fem's small real ones look better
just sayin'

never saw fem's one. on the other hand I feel that n1b got enough boobs for both of them.
Reply
#52

snarg Wrote:3 to one fem's small real ones look better
just sayin'

Bullshit. Quit kissing her ass in hopes she'll show them to you. :loool:
Reply
#53

BODE Wrote:Ahhhhhhh. Well - the girl's got a nice rack, anyway. :d

and her ass is a little flat. who knew? Wink



btw, i think real boobies are better too.
Reply
#54

PurpleHaze Wrote:and her ass is a little flat. who knew? Wink



btw, i think real boobies are better too.

I loves me some real boobies...
Reply
#55

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:Bullshit. Quit kissing her ass in hopes she'll show them to you. :loool:


she knows better, i have a kid older than she is
like i said before: ain't nuthin' like the real thing
as cute as she is, i am glad she is happy wit what she has

as far as kissing her ass, that is another thing altogether, hee hee

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#56

Snarg and I used to get into it all the time, we're cool now. Thank goodness. He doesn't kiss my ass, nor would he ever.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#57

fem Wrote:Snarg and I used to get into it all the time, we're cool now. Thank goodness. He doesn't kiss my ass, nor would he ever.

probably not, but i wouldn't say never :lol2:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)