Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NSFW - I love big STANKING tits.
#1

For Size Matters.......

[Image: Ines-Cudna-4.jpg] [Image: Ines-Cudna-6.jpg]
[Image: Ines-Cudna-7.jpg]
[Image: 06.jpg]
Reply
#2

damn she got some mean winterbush....
Reply
#3

she could chip a tooth on that thing...
Reply
#4

Bill Wrote:damn she got some mean winterbush....


[Image: 8.jpg]


There ya go. Don't say I never did a-nothin' for ya.
Reply
#5

thanks?

prolly
Reply
#6

MUCH BETTER......thanx doug
Reply
#7

I actually like smaller titties. the bigger ones are cool on occasion though. like as a change up

prolly
Reply
#8

SizeMatters Wrote:I actually like smaller titties.


Never admit to that again.
Reply
#9

Gross..

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#10

fem Wrote:Gross..

My jealousy detector just went off the scale.
Reply
#11

Bill Wrote:My jealousy detector just went off the scale.

Are you saying I'm jealous?

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#12

get up a little earlier, bill.
Reply
#13

Huh

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#14

fem Wrote:Gross..


Big tits make the world go 'round.
Reply
#15

I thought it was big bottom girls?


p.s. I bet fem has gorgeous tits. something just tells me

prolly
Reply
#16

fem Wrote:Are you saying I'm jealous?

well concidering you are the self proclaimed owner of a small rack, and the fact breast enlargment operations still rank as the No.1 body augmentation, I would have to say yes.
Reply
#17

Cameltoe280 Wrote:get up a little earlier, bill.

I'll have to get a clarification from the judges on this one.
Reply
#18

Bill Wrote:well concidering you are the self proclaimed owner of a small rack, and the fact breast enlargment operations still rank as the No.1 body augmentation, I would have to say yes.

Nope, God made me the way I am, so I'm happy with myself. I'm a real girl and I don't want to become fake. My ass makes up for it anyways.

This girl has an ugly face and typical huge tits.

P.S. Girls with huge boobs and no ass look deformed.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#19

[Image: ChelseaCharms0018.jpg] [Image: dsc00608.jpg]

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:d
Reply
#20

Now that's just ridiculous.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)