Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm tired...
#1

I've worked 7 days without a day off and wont get one until the weekend. Which means I'll be working 10 days straight. My days off wont even count as days off because I'm going to a self improvement seminar starting tomorrow and ending on sunday which is 32 hours long. Sorry I needed to act like the typical pepsi again and vent out. I dont think working this much is good for my baby.... *sigh* I need a break.... Sad

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#2

being pregnant adds to the usual fatigue. keep on.
Reply
#3

2nd...go rub the bean and take a nap, you'll feel better.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

Your ankles swollen ? Get some rest.

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#5

cLaY Wrote:2nd...go rub the bean and take a nap, you'll feel better.

Brilliant Idea!
Reply
#6

didn't you quit?
Reply
#7

CodeWarrior Wrote:didn't you quit?
I got a new job right after I quit the old one. It works out for the better because I got a huge pay increase here. One bad side I've been working my ass off lately and I'm super tired.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#8

pepsi Wrote:I got a new job right after I quit the old one. It works out for the better because I got a huge pay increase here. One bad side I've been working my ass off lately and I'm super tired.

didn't know you took the new job! congrats!

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#9

lets take a nap. Ill rest my head on your beautiful breasts. Wink
Reply
#10

Fairiedust Wrote:didn't know you took the new job! congrats!
Thx even though they work me like crazy. Tomorrow and friday is going to be a bitch. Lets see I have work until 1030pm today then work at 630am tomorrow till 230pm then race home rest for an hour then rush to the seminar by 530 and stay till midnite and then the process repeats itself on friday.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#11

cLaY Wrote:2nd...go rub the bean and take a nap, you'll feel better.

Being pregnant= ZERO sex drive.
Reply
#12

PurpleHaze Wrote:Being pregnant= ZERO sex drive.


holy shit!....I better get one of those tests......

prolly
Reply
#13

PurpleHaze Wrote:Being pregnant= ZERO sex drive.

not so....Mrs Bill's sex drive went threw the roof when she was pregnant.
Reply
#14

SizeMatters Wrote:holy shit!....I better get one of those tests......

Confusedlaptom:
Reply
#15

hang in there pepsi
no mention of the freeloader, i hope that is good news
it is great that you are staying active
good luck

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#16

pepsi Wrote:I'm going to a self improvement seminar

Talk about throwing a pencil down a hallway.
Reply
#17

Alkie Wrote:Talk about throwing a pencil down a hallway.

I personally prefer the thought of a bb rolling down an 8 lane highway.
Reply
#18

My friend also had a high sex drive when she was pregnant. Her husband was mad when she told me that.
Reply
#19

Bill Wrote:I personally prefer the thought of a bb rolling down an 8 lane highway.

Using a grain of sand to fill in the Grand Canyon?
Reply
#20

HippyChick Wrote:My friend also had a high sex drive when she was pregnant. Her husband was mad when she told me that.
why would he be mad? :confused:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
05-04-2010, 03:27 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-13-2008, 11:10 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-14-2008, 05:00 PM
Last Post by what?
11-17-2006, 08:50 PM
Last Post by Bill
06-06-2006, 10:38 PM
Last Post by Bill
05-04-2006, 09:08 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-03-2006, 08:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)