Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Snarg!!!!!!
#1

Whos modship campagin don't you support ...

So far i have seen your support for : vite, td, bill

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

I support snarg for mod
Reply
#3

i also support E

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#4

and leeman, if he want's the job
Reply
#5

what? is now my campaign manager
all questions should be directed to him

TIA

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

what? Wrote:and leeman, if he want's the job


I dunno ...

I have enough buttons to press .....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

it's lonely on the fence.
Reply
#8

Cameltoe280 Wrote:it's lonely on the fence.

But a helluva view.............

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

lifelong straddler, that's me

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#10

Doesn't support mine but then again I can count on him to support me if I had one.

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#11

He didn't support me. I won't run if I can't get snargies support
Reply
#12

i don't think so, sharon

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#13

Cameltoe280 Wrote:it's lonely on the fence.

not to mention uncomfortable - especially if it is a picket fence
Reply
#14

anhil8tor Wrote:He didn't support me. I won't run if I can't get snargies support

i would not insult you by saying you are in sharon's category
but i cannot support your bid
sorry

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#15

I love you snarq, in a nonhomo way, now I am restricted from ON I will follow you until I too have 5000+ posts. I feel you brother, I will keep 2 screens up, one to watch you and one to post after you so you won't feel so lonely.
I will briting your day with bad grammer and spelling.
I see Beaming stopped by yesterday, I will have to tell him you are lonely and need a friend also.

[Image: th_runningneopet.gif]
Reply
#16

Charon is a very good MOD, i'm not blowing smoke either but he's fair and a really good guy....(he just enjoys shock value and goofiness when he posts)
just sayin:praise:

*he's a good ADMIN 2*

I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
Reply
#17

I no longer want nor care what snarg desires.
Reply
#18

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
starting to understand

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-25-2016, 08:02 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-14-2011, 04:03 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-13-2011, 07:28 AM
Last Post by Blondie
03-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-21-2010, 11:07 PM
Last Post by JCW
01-11-2010, 05:20 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)