Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

LMFAO!!!!!! Snarg, WTF?!?!?!?!
#1

Sadistic Wrote:Listen fleur.. wall eye's no good, come get urself a real man :twisted:

Sadistic Wrote:What makes you think i'm a virgin? the fact that my posts are less than 5000, or that my name is Sadistic? Smile

speaking of virgins.. how many have you had today diab?

Sadistic Wrote:noob? ok fleur all you gota do is post your titties and you'v got a golden pass. if only life was this easy elsewhere? Smile

Sadistic Wrote:I only made this name, because i lost the password to my other one so : snarg : Smile

Seagull Wrote:
Sadistic Wrote:I only made this name, because i lost the password to my other one so : snarg : Smile
That was the stupidest thing you could have typed. Bye! :wink:



What the Fuck were you thinking????

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#2

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=19005
Reply
#3

No. Why would Hitler be using Confusednarg:........unless?

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#4

Asshat Wrote:What the Fuck were you thinking????


are you serious,dude?
i'm not sure if i am too smart or not smart enuf to do this
i no longer have an acct at UJ
it is quite flattering to see me there, esp. since i have no desire to post there


i am thinkin biker
he has been at IT lately
i think he got permission to visit again, he was not here for awhile


Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

So what your theory says is that Biker, may be coming to IT and then creating trolls at UJ to keep the hate going between the two sites.

I am pretty sure that Seagull thought he was banning you when he banned Sadistic.

Wow, a double spy.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#6

oh, it is amazing that seagull is that stupid
wasn't he voted smartest UJ member?
(btw, biker, if i said smart UJ member, that would be oxymoronic)
i have not logged on at UJ for at least a month
the only time i go there is to check on the bonk

i would say if hitler/hummer uses the snarg slimie it is prob him, if not biker
someone could check it out, i don't care
i got banned for being a bdic/MT trool so it is not a big story to me
i wonder whose trool i am now??

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

Actually ...


Who fukkin cares ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#8

leeman Wrote:Actually ...


Who fukkin cares ....


it keeps us off the streets and out of trouble
'sall good, boss

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

snarg Wrote:it keeps us off the streets and out of trouble
'sall good, boss

Confusednarg:
I know ....

But don't care .... Wink

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#10

Actually Asshat that was me Smile lol

Hummer

Member of Sons of Cunilingus
Asshat Wrote:I am beginning to think that my penis is not large enough, my wife is not right for me, my penis is too small.


PurpleHaze Wrote:Spank me baby!

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'm drunk. Who wants a nekkid pic?
Reply
#11

Hitler Wrote:Actually Asshat that was me Smile lol

Why did you try to use the : snarg : smilie at UJ??? Confusednarg:

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#12

Asshat Wrote:Why did you try to use the : snarg : smilie at UJ??? Confusednarg:


:loool:
Reply
#13

so they'd think i was snarg? i thought Confusednarg: -: snarg : was a smilie over there lol

Hummer

Member of Sons of Cunilingus
Asshat Wrote:I am beginning to think that my penis is not large enough, my wife is not right for me, my penis is too small.


PurpleHaze Wrote:Spank me baby!

PurpleHaze Wrote:I'm drunk. Who wants a nekkid pic?
Reply
#14

leeman Wrote:Actually ...


Who fukkin cares ....
2nd

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-25-2016, 08:02 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-14-2011, 04:03 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-13-2011, 07:28 AM
Last Post by Blondie
03-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-21-2010, 11:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)