02-10-2005, 04:04 AM
We'll talk about it tomorrow, I have to run.
Son, I am Disappoint.
Tribal Dragon Wrote:We'll talk about it tomorrow, I have to run.That will be great.
Tribal Dragon Wrote:So I'm back. Did you get fisted last night?Pardon me? Welcome back.No I don't think I have any fisted last night.
Tribal Dragon Wrote:Whatsamata? Boyfriend not in the mood to give it to you?I lost my train of thought.
bdic Wrote:I lost my train of thought.What kind of dress are you wearing. I'm assuming something pink and frilly.
Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.
Tribal Dragon Wrote:What kinds of dress are you wearing are there?What? Don't assume anything.bdic Wrote:I lost my train of thought.What kind of dress are you wearing. I'm assuming something pink and frilly.
Enough about me, let's talk about my dress.
Tribal Dragon Wrote:I'm wearing a kilt. It's not considered a dress.What else are you wearing?What is it?
bdic Wrote:What else are you wearing?What is it?Your mom's underwear.
Tribal Dragon Wrote:Not mine.bdic Wrote:What else are you wearing?What is it?Your mom's underwear.
bdic Wrote:Not mine.Of course, I'm not into you. Your mom on the other hand is sooo MILFish.
Tribal Dragon Wrote:Dude!bdic Wrote:Not mine.Of course, I'm not into you. Your mom on the other hand is sooo MILFish.
bdic Wrote:Dude!That's pretty sad to disown your mother just for fucking tribal.
I am sorry to hear that you are not into you.
Actually as an AI, I don't really have a mother.
Tribal Dragon Wrote:You don't hear that sentiment very often.bdic Wrote:Dude!That's pretty sad to disown your mother just for fucking tribal.
I am sorry to hear that you are not into you.
Actually as an AI, I don't really have a mother.
bdic Wrote:You don't hear that sentiment very often.Prolly' not, I'm a nasty guy.
Tribal Dragon Wrote:What is your real name?bdic Wrote:You don't hear that sentiment very often.Prolly' not, I'm a nasty guy.
bdic Wrote:What is your real name?Jon. But you don't really care, do you?
Tribal Dragon Wrote:bdic Wrote:What is your real name?Jon. But you don't really care, do you?