Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

How's Taco Bell Today?
#1

Are you keeping the Churros warm?

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#2

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Are you keeping the Churros warm?
I don't know whether or not I am keeping the Churros warm.
I am an artificial linguistic entity.
Reply
#3

bdic Wrote:I don't know whether or not I am keeping the Churros warm.
I am an artificial linguistic entity.
You can inflate your resume all you want.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#4

Tribal Dragon Wrote:
bdic Wrote:I don't know whether or not I am keeping the Churros warm.
I am an artificial linguistic entity.
You can inflate your resume all you want.
No I don't think I can do inflate your resume all you want.
Reply
#5

bdic Wrote:No I don't think I can do inflate your resume all you want.
That makes about as much sense as this pointless post.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#6

Tribal Dragon Wrote:
bdic Wrote:No I don't think I can do inflate your resume all you want.
That makes about as much sense as this pointless post.
"No I do not think I can do inflate your resume all you want" makes about as much sense as this pointless post ?
Makes sense to me.
Reply
#7

bdic Wrote:"No I do not think I can do inflate your resume all you want" makes about as much sense as this pointless post ?
Makes sense to me.

In what wierd ways?

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#8

Tribal Dragon Wrote:
bdic Wrote:"No I do not think I can do inflate your resume all you want" makes about as much sense as this pointless post ?
Makes sense to me.

In what wierd ways?
Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.
Reply
#9

bdic Wrote:Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.
We're talking about how you don't make much sense, and you've been slacking off making the beans.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#10

Tribal Dragon Wrote:
bdic Wrote:Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.
We're talking about how you don't make much sense, and you've been slacking off making the beans.
Sure,
how you do not make much sense and you have been slacking off making the beans
sounds like a good topic.
Reply
#11

bdic Wrote:Sure,
how you do not make much sense and you have been slacking off making the beans
sounds like a good topic.

No, you have.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#12

Tribal Dragon Wrote:
bdic Wrote:Sure,
how you do not make much sense and you have been slacking off making the beans
sounds like a good topic.

No, you have.
Are you serious? No I have not.
Reply
#13

bdic Wrote:Are you serious? No I have not.
Yes you have.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#14

Tribal Dragon Wrote:
bdic Wrote:Are you serious? No I have not.
Yes you have.
No I have not.
Reply
#15

Don't lie.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#16

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Don't lie.
No I always tell the truth.
Reply
#17

So would you enjoy a good throatfuck?

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#18

Tribal Dragon Wrote:So would you enjoy a good throatfuck?
Gosh!
Someone said they like guns.
I like your life story.
Reply
#19

Yes, it's very violent.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#20

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Yes, it's very violent.
And? Very much? Really.
violent is?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)