Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now)
#21

I hate sales clerks that spend one hour selling me a state of the art, best of its kind, incredible appliance, then spend the next 30 minutes trying to scare me into buying the extended warranty in case the piece of crap I am buying breaks down within the next few weeks. Sad

I hate people that aren't really sure what they are looking for and just stand in an aisle looking and looking at some assortment of products and I walk up and know exactly what I want, but the indecisive asshole won't get the fuck out of my way for 2 seconds so I can reach out and grab what I need. So, now I have to spend my afternoon watching him decide what the fuck he wants.

I hate people that stop at the only pump at the station that has diesel even though they are not getting diesel.

I hate people that take more than a couple of minutes at a bank teller window. I have never in my whole friggin' life gone up to a bank teller window and spent more than a couple of minutes. What the fuck are these people doing? And there always has to be a bank manager involved. People just keep coming out of the back to look at things from this person. What are these things that have to be looked at by so many people? There should be an express lane of teller windows at the banks for people like me that have everything filled out and don't need a bunch of people from the back coming out to look at stuff from me.

I hate trying on clothes. If I buy a pair of jeans and they still fit me a year later, then I should be able to go buy another pair the same size and not have to try them on. There should be machines or something that they put these clothes on to make sure they are correctly made. What do those inspectors do that put those tags in the pocket do? I would think verifying the size would be one of them. And these sizes should be universal. Every brand exactly the same. I would rather have a federal agency monitoring this than counting the number of whooping cranes that roosted in Louisiana this year. I have never seen a whooping crane do anything very beneficial to society.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#22

AsshatsMom Wrote:Honey, the last cashier you brought home was Omaf from the corner 7-11. He was nice, bringing those burritos and all.
Tell me someone has stolen your password. You were much better before.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#23

Asshat Wrote:Tell me someone has stolen your password. You were much better before.


No.



ps...this is bdic.
Reply
#24

Asshat Wrote:I hate people that take more than a couple of minutes at a bank teller window. I have never in my whole friggin' life gone up to a bank teller window and spent more than a couple of minutes. What the fuck are these people doing? And there always has to be a bank manager involved. People just keep coming out of the back to look at things from this person. What are these things that have to be looked at by so many people? There should be an express lane of teller windows at the banks for people like me that have everything filled out and don't need a bunch of people from the back coming out to look at stuff from me.

seriously, what the fuck are you doing going to a teller? I can't remember the last time I went in a bank and spoke to a person. A-T-M my friend.
Reply
#25

leucetios Wrote:seriously, what the fuck are you doing going to a teller? I can't remember the last time I went in a bank and spoke to a person. A-T-M my friend.
Yeah, I guess when you deposit the $3.75 from the kool aide stand you could do your transactions at an ATM machine. :roll:

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#26

AsshatsMom Wrote:No.



ps...this is bdic.
okay, clay. er, I mean bdic.:S

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#27

Asshat Wrote:Yeah, I guess when you deposit the $3.75 from the kool aide stand you could do your transactions at an ATM machine. :roll:

salary is direct deposit
bills are paid online
90% of my purchases are on my visa, or visa check card
I got to the bank only when I need small change ($300 or less) and then I hit an ATM
Reply
#28

some one say burritos?
[Image: 00012370.jpg]
Reply
#29

those look more like tacos
Reply
#30

hey who cares....enough tequila can do wonders.
Reply
#31

they look like nekkid chicks to me
did i miss something here??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#32

Since I work in sales, I HATE EVERY GOD-DAMN THING THERE IS ABOUT PEOPLE!! AND FOR BANK TELLERS, I SEE ONE EVERY DAY BECAUSE I'M MARRIED TO ONE. IT JUST GIVES ME GREAT PLEASURE TO DRIVE MY COCK DEEP INSIDE HER CUNT FOR MAKING YOU BASTARDS WAIT IN LINE!!! :lol:
SEE, I'M DOING YOU SORRY FUCKERS A SERVICE BY PAYING BACK THE BANK TELLERS FOR MOVING SO GOD-DAMN SLOW AND HOLDING UP YOUR DAY.:mad:


[size=2]YOUR WELCOME!!
JDUB!! :lol:
[/size]

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#33

still not gettin any, jdub?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#34

Bill Wrote:hey who cares....enough tequila can do wonders.

tequila. wait.
Reply
#35

snarg Wrote:still not gettin any, jdub?
Not yet, but soon!! Very soon!!! :lol:

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#36

damn, better put out a warning to the seismologists
we don't want any false reports goin out
just sayin'

Smile

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#37

snarg Wrote:damn, better put out a warning to the seismologists
we don't want any false reports goin out
just sayin'

Smile
You'll hear it!!! :lol:

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-10-2020, 10:41 PM
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)