Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

what is it you hate about people?? (NSFW now)
#1

here some to prime the pump:



Things I Hate About Everyone


1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know
where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my
crotch when I ask where the toilet is?


2. People who are willing to get off their ass to search the entire room
for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the
channel manually.


3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too".
Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?


4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is.
why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do
this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their asses!


5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I
paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.


6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a
choice there, did ya sunshine?


7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then
there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then
there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.


8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the
longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?


9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come
yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass


10. people who say: "just sayin'" on message boreds

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#2

i should set my skin back to 'default'

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

yer an asshole, just sayin'
Reply
#4

Fuk you...just sayin' :loool:

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

I hate it when people copy and paste stuff and act like they came up with it.
Reply
#6

HSHS!!!


8 gets it!
Reply
#7

Confusednarg:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#8

One of my biggest pet peeves is when people get on the 65 mph flowing highway at 5 mph. That shit burns my ass. :|
Reply
#9

i hate you all, just sayin'

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#10

I also can't stand it when you are in line at a grocery store or department store and a person busy a pack of fucking gum and writes a check for it. :| Also for those who write checks, why the hell don't they at least start writing it out while the clerk is checking their items out so all they have to do is write down the total on the check when the clerk is done??? Instead they wait until the clerk is finished to even start writing the check taking 5 more minutes of my time I'll never get back. :|
Reply
#11

I can't stand it when people feel like they need to rant on a message board. Do you think I care about what you hate?

NO! Tell you wife, or you kid, or your dog.
Reply
#12

I hate when my wife, kid and dog don't listen to me.
Reply
#13

bitches who talk on cell phones while driving

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#14

anhil8tor Wrote:I can't stand it when people feel like they need to rant on a message board. Do you think I care about what you hate?

NO! Tell you wife, or you kid, or your dog.

U R GAY :d
Reply
#15

Beaucephus Wrote:U R GAY :d

i hate it when the gheyest member of a forum calls me gay.
Reply
#16

anhil8tor Wrote:I can't stand it when people feel like they need to rant on a message board. Do you think I care about what you hate?

NO! Tell you wife, or you kid, or your dog.



ummmmmmmmmmmm
:roll:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#17

I don't hate people. I love people.

I love people when they sit at a green light not moving and you give them a good 20 seconds before tapping your horn once to wake them up and then they get pissed and flip you off

I love people when they get into the fast lane on the freeway (or the carpool lane) and drive slower than the rest of the freeway traffic.
Reply
#18

Beaucephus Wrote:I also can't stand it when you are in line at a grocery store or department store and a person busy a pack of fucking gum and writes a check for it. :| Also for those who write checks, why the hell don't they at least start writing it out while the clerk is checking their items out so all they have to do is write down the total on the check when the clerk is done??? Instead they wait until the clerk is finished to even start writing the check taking 5 more minutes of my time I'll never get back. :|
It seems that we share some of the same pet peeves. The only good thing about the chics that write their checks after the cashier is completely through, is having some hot ass milf in front of you and she hands the cashier her check and the cashier says, "Can I have your phone number please?" They should have pads and papers there handy for guys like me that are thinking, "Damn good question. Let me write this down.".

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#19

Asshat Wrote:It seems that we share some of the same pet peeves. The only good thing about the chics that write their checks after the cashier is completely through, is having some hot ass milf in front of you and she hands the cashier her check and the cashier says, "Can I have your phone number please?" They should have pads and papers there handy for guys like me that are thinking, "Damn good question. Let me write this down.".


Honey, the last cashier you brought home was Omaf from the corner 7-11. He was nice, bringing those burritos and all.
Reply
#20

Asshat Wrote:It seems that we share some of the same pet peeves. The only good thing about the chics that write their checks after the cashier is completely through, is having some hot ass milf in front of you and she hands the cashier her check and the cashier says, "Can I have your phone number please?" They should have pads and papers there handy for guys like me that are thinking, "Damn good question. Let me write this down.".


yer a real "glass half-full" kinda guy, asshat

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-10-2020, 10:41 PM
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)