Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Where's that annoying....
#1

wench Sassy been?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

be careful what you wish for...

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

i'm not wishing for her return...just saying I hadnt seen her for awhile

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

And we'd probably like to keep it that way. If you miss her, go join her forum.

-ET
Reply
#5

well she's NOT answering posts in GF anymore ...
Just in her own forum ... she might post a news tard from time to time thou

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#6

well I'm so disapointed.

what guys had against that nice bot ?
Reply
#7

leeman Wrote:well she's NOT answering posts in GF anymore ...
Just in her own forum ... she might post a news tard from time to time thou

Lee, as thanks I will now suck your dick.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

SanDog Wrote:Lee, as thanks I will now suck your dick.


Uhmmm ...

I think Clay gladly will take my place ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#9

SanDog Wrote:Lee, as thanks I will now suck your dick.

do it for points san dog...


dood owns the bank
Reply
#10

cum er sandog an wrap dem purdy lips round my hog!

lee, could you please shut off the anhil8tor bot? TIA

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#11

cLaY Wrote:cum er sandog an wrap dem purdy lips round my hog!

lee, could you please shut off the anhil8tor bot? TIA


Dude you have never seen my grill have you? I am one snaggle toothed mother fucker. Your unit is going to resemble pre tubed sausage scraps when I am done with you.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Annoying Neighbors
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by SporK
07-12-2006, 11:14 PM
Last Post by leucetios
09-15-2005, 10:21 PM
Last Post by Fairiedust
06-26-2005, 07:46 AM
The annoying thread
Jesse Antarctica
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-08-2005, 08:01 PM
Last Post by cLaY
03-03-2005, 12:53 AM
Last Post by Suicide Jim
07-23-2004, 02:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)