Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I miss MT :(
#21

I need some abusing........just sayin.
Reply
#22

i'm pretty tired today.. .

i'll beat your ass tomorrow, k?
Reply
#23

I won't be nearly as horny tomarrow.....my penis is already shaking with fear in anticipation of the beating I'm going to give tonight
Reply
#24

This thread took a turn for the worse.

Hi Tammy. I'm still alive.


Hey El Taco. Your smack is just terrible. I shall no longer associate with you.
Reply
#25

TammyC, you are on my hitlist.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#26

Undeadcannibal Wrote:TammyC, you are on my hitlist.

yeah so i read in your sweet PM..

I didnt even know what that was about.. so had someone tell me what you were talking about..

i didnt know there was some kind of competition going on...

BTW, did you have a good time stealing my points?
Reply
#27

btw, back on track.. MT.. missed ya fucker.
Reply
#28

TammyC Wrote:btw, back on track.. MT.. missed ya fucker.


How could you not miss me?
Reply
#29

minorthreat Wrote:How could you not miss me?

easily..

what shocked the hell out of me is that i did.. for the whole minute it took me start this thread.

then it went away, but i couldnt delete it..
Reply
#30

TammyC Wrote:easily..

what shocked the hell out of me is that i did.. for the whole minute it took me start this thread.

then it went away, but i couldnt delete it..


You should eat a plate of poop.
Reply
#31

minorthreat Wrote:You should eat a plate of poop.

that was funny.

but can you tell me that again tomorrow when i dont already feel nauseous?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by bam
05-06-2020, 05:08 PM
Last Post by suzy
06-27-2010, 05:31 PM
Last Post by quint
06-08-2010, 11:11 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-27-2010, 07:11 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-22-2009, 11:14 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-17-2009, 06:18 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)