01-24-2005, 07:27 AM
this is the only time i will be nice to you.. where are you?
TammyC Wrote:this is the only time i will be nice to you.. where are you?2nd.
PurpleHaze Wrote:I miss banana too. :ph_ph34r:
queeze:
TammyC Wrote:this is the only time i will be nice to you.. where are you?
apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:
Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.
pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Michman Wrote:i think your in internet love.....just sayin'
Eltaco Wrote:Do you like kicking puppies too?
-ET
Eltaco Wrote:Then why do you insist on beating up on poor old semiretarded mt. The guy looks up to you, kisses the ground you walk on and you keep picking on him. I feel sorry for the poor smuck. Some day he will realize how you abuse him and will go on to bigger and better things and then you'll really miss him and stuff.
-ET