Posts: 5,017
Threads: 355
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
For any heat that I brought this way.
I had some things that I needed to get off my chest.
Sin,
Tribal
Son, I am Disappoint.
Posts: 11,619
Threads: 1,266
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
S'all good.
If you need a shoulder to cry on just let me know.
BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Posts: 2,582
Threads: 143
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
TD.. you are the only reason i stuck around this place
Posts: 5,919
Threads: 454
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
yeah, link?
Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Posts: 5,919
Threads: 454
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
All I can say is: Took ya long enough my friend. You may be on the enemy team, but we're all IT members, and therefore, we're all family.
Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Posts: 5,017
Threads: 355
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
I'm happy to be part of this fucked up family, and I got all yer' backs.
Edit------------------
Cept Fem.
J/K Fem
Son, I am Disappoint.
Posts: 5,919
Threads: 454
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
likewise, homie.
Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Posts: 5,919
Threads: 454
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I was really going to, but I guess because of today, I won't make your title "It faggot"
Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Um, that link won't work. What's going on?
Posts: 5,919
Threads: 454
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
the thread got renamed, it's an annoucnement now. If you just go to UJ and visit the general discussiuon forum, you will see it.
Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
That was some funny fukkin reading ....
Gees I'm glad we have atleast one "normal" member here .....
sup sassy?
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 616
Threads: 18
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
i'm blocked from UJ at work
looking for someone to "
take care" of my ex
Quote:
Originally Posted by
VitaminE
Never get caught with a dead girl or a live boy!, That's Vit E's moto
Quote:
Originally Posted by
fem
I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/b...aphic2.jpg
Posts: 3,586
Threads: 720
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
My penis hurts
DIscuss
One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Posts: 616
Threads: 18
Joined: Nov 2004
Reputation:
0
is it red, purple, black, green, pusy, dripping, itching, burning, blistered, throbbing, flaking, or just plain falling off(leper)
looking for someone to "
take care" of my ex
Quote:
Originally Posted by
VitaminE
Never get caught with a dead girl or a live boy!, That's Vit E's moto
Quote:
Originally Posted by
fem
I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/b...aphic2.jpg
Posts: 3,586
Threads: 720
Joined: Aug 2004
Reputation:
0
Just got done reading it. Nice shit. I racked ya.
One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Posts: 10,219
Threads: 586
Joined: Sep 2004
Reputation:
0
TD,
I cant get to UJ, seems the 1 week penalty box turned into a perm. ban, but someone filled me in. Major ups to you for rising up against the regime. fuck all of those pussies.