Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

This is great...
#1

I'm making everyone here hate me now. It's especially easy since new girls are here. Love yall!

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#2

596 points stolen from fem

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

That doesnt' really matter.

Since:

You currently have 1441.14 points in the bank

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#4

fem Wrote:I'm making everyone here hate me now. It's especially easy since new girls are here. Love yall!
Are you complaining, or stating your intentions?
Reply
#5

what? Wrote:Are you complaining, or stating your intentions?

both?

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#6

I don't hate you fem....if I was closer, I'd by you a drink. and try out some pick-up lines I've stolen from Foolery.
Reply
#7

fem Wrote:both?
then I wish you the best of luck
Reply
#8

Bill Wrote:I don't hate you fem....if I was closer, I'd by you a drink. and try out some pick-up lines I've stolen from Foolery.

I would laugh in your face and poor the drink you bought me on your head.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#9

what brought this on?

DIVTIVS VOS OBTVTVS IN CASSVS, PENITVS CASSVS OBTVTVS IN VOS.
Reply
#10

War Wrote:what brought this on?

New girls, supossedly I've been replaced. :roll:

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply
#11

this is embarrassing...Leeman, could you shut the site down for the rest of the day?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#12

fem Wrote:I would laugh in your face and poor the drink you bought me on your head.

sounds like the same outcome he experianced.......I guess they work better on doods...
Reply
#13

fem Wrote:I would laugh in your face and poor the drink you bought me on your head.

you would steal all the drinks money?
Reply
#14

fem Wrote:I would laugh in your face and poor the drink you bought me on your head.
That's gotta be grounds for using the woodchipper. Wink
Reply
#15

Banana Wrote:That's gotta be grounds for using the woodchipper. Wink

rack!
Reply
#16

cLaY Wrote:this is embarrassing...Leeman, could you shut the site down for the rest of the day?

embarassing why?

btw, youre hot.
Reply
#17

TammyC Wrote:
cLaY Wrote:this is embarrassing...Leeman, could you shut the site down for the rest of the day?

embarassing why?

btw, youre hot.

Why does the sun rise?OK. A hotbot?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#18

TammyC Wrote:embarassing why?

btw, youre hot.

*looking around* me????

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#19

TammyC Wrote:embarassing why?

btw, youre hot.

hey! what about the redneck in the corner with the extremely small penis!
Reply
#20

cLaY Wrote:*looking around* me????

No.

I demand the world but offer nothing in return.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-21-2013, 04:23 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-30-2010, 03:27 PM
Last Post by bam
03-06-2010, 12:06 AM
Last Post by bam
02-15-2010, 06:53 PM
Last Post by snarg
09-08-2009, 06:01 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-25-2009, 05:47 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)