Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

TammyC
#1

since I don't know you.

wuz'up.
Reply
#2

Dood, you need to learn how to talk to pretty women.

TammyC, git in the kitchen and cook me sumthin'! NAKID!
Reply
#3

point well taken dood, now shut the fuck up while I get chicky chick epoch on this bitch...
Reply
#4

Hey VitE Wink

Sup Bill?
Reply
#5

Wyldbill Wrote:point well taken dood, now shut the fuck up while I get chicky chick epoch on this bitch...

sorry couldn't do it....too much of a gentleman.....damnit...

hey Tammy!

VitE seems to think you have to yell at chicks to get them nekkid...
Reply
#6

Wyldbill Wrote:sorry couldn't do it....too much of a gentleman.....damnit...

hey Tammy!

VitE seems to think you have to yell at chicks to get them nekkid...

you mean you dont?
Reply
#7

hey tammy.
Reply
#8

hi tammy

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#9

howdy, ya'll
Reply
#10

Hi Tammy!

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#11

Hey!

What's up?
Reply
#12

TammyC Wrote:Hey!

What's up?

posting 3/4 chub right now.....
Reply
#13

Wyldbill Wrote:posting 3/4 chub right now.....

cool.

pics?
Reply
#14

sorry my camera cann't zoom in that close....
Reply
#15

ahh well hell.. im off to "lunch" and needed some material..

damnit.
Reply
#16

TammyC Wrote:ahh well hell.. im off to "lunch" and needed some material..

damnit.

Lots of females here get their jill on while thinking of my posting style.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#17

TomFoolery Wrote:Lots of females here get their jill on while thinking of my posting style.


dev doesnt count, fag.
Reply
#18

Cameltoe280 Wrote:dev doesnt count, fag.

I think he was talkin about fem and clay.

-ET
Reply
#19

Eltaco Wrote:
Cameltoe280 Wrote:dev doesnt count, fag.

I think he was talkin about fem and clay.

-ET
You believe that? When was he?What do you do in your spare time?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Paddy
02-17-2008, 04:08 PM
Last Post by leeman
02-16-2008, 11:36 AM
Last Post by Belle
02-23-2007, 01:00 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-11-2006, 06:13 PM
TammyC
Raiden
Last Post by leeman
07-13-2006, 11:16 AM
TammyC
Raiden
Last Post by ntype
07-13-2006, 10:28 AM
Last Post by SporK
07-13-2006, 06:18 AM
Last Post by Belle
07-13-2006, 06:14 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)