Posts: 2,755
Threads: 901
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
Thats bloody funny :loool:
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
snarg is not skinny
and never takes it in the ass

narg:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Bill, I am not the only one who pictures Tom as a brother.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
who is that dude??
looks familiar

narg:
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
i meant the mt dood
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
That's fucked up that you'd post my pic, 8. But at least you cut my face out. :mad:
That's It!! No more pics for anyone. :mad: You can all thank 8.
Posts: 9,895
Threads: 2,289
Joined: May 2004
Reputation:
0
Arby Wrote:Purple_Haze Wrote:That's It!! No more pics for anyone. :mad: You can all thank 8.
So do I have to delete all of these you have sent?
Great. You said you have .
Who said I had to make sense ?
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Ram your ass, ram? Or ram for my PC ram? I got some of the later for christmas. I got the former for New Year. Yeah for umbrella drinks!
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?