Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Mental Image of ITers.... NSFW
#21

Thats bloody funny :loool:

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#22

Where am i at?
Reply
#23

On the dollar bill!
Reply
#24

snarg is not skinny
and never takes it in the ass

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#25

VitaminE Wrote:On the dollar bill!

Not that fat nor that old. Where is your real pic E? How will i know who to look for If I meet yoyu in Murderappolis?
Reply
#26

VitE you look like a cutie Wink

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#27

Bill, I am not the only one who pictures Tom as a brother.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#28

finally a pic of MT

[Image: mt.jpg]

:bump: for MT
Reply
#29

[Image: vite2.jpg]

Doods are always trying to touch me. Fukking fagggots!
Reply
#30

who is that dude??
looks familiar

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#31

snarg Wrote:who is that dude??
looks familiar

Confusednarg:

:roll:
Reply
#32

i meant the mt dood

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#33

That's fucked up that you'd post my pic, 8. But at least you cut my face out. :mad:
Reply
#34

Purple_Haze Wrote:That's fucked up that you'd post my pic, 8. But at least you cut my face out. :mad:

I did the one that was covered.... I expected that would be ok. I won't ever let the nude one see the light of day...
Reply
#35

anhil8tor Wrote:I did the one that was covered.... I expected that would be ok. I won't ever let the nude one see the light of day...
Liar. I already got your Christmas card.

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#36

That's It!! No more pics for anyone. :mad: You can all thank 8.
Reply
#37

Purple_Haze Wrote:That's It!! No more pics for anyone. :mad: You can all thank 8.
So do I have to delete all of these you have sent?

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#38

Arby Wrote:
Purple_Haze Wrote:That's It!! No more pics for anyone. :mad: You can all thank 8.
So do I have to delete all of these you have sent?
Great. You said you have .

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#39

Sassy Wrote:Great. You said you have .
No, I asked if I need to. Big difference. BTW, do you need some more ram?

[Image: line.gif]
Reply
#40

Ram your ass, ram? Or ram for my PC ram? I got some of the later for christmas. I got the former for New Year. Yeah for umbrella drinks!

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)