Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Clay or music fans...
#1

what are some CD's that I should defintely own...

I am having trouble finding some right now..

TIA
Reply
#2

What kind of music do you like?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#3

all kinds really... i need to update some of my CD's that are scratced so I will be getting those.. right now I have AC/DC back in black remastered and G n R Appetite for destruction and Johnny cash the essentials
Reply
#4

Zepplin "IV" is a good album. Clay will tell you to get Pink Floyd "Dark Side of the Moon". I'm more of a hip-hop/R&B fan, so if you're into rock I can't give you too many suggestions.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#5

have dark side of the moon already and its a clean copy. I have the led zepplin boxed set so that is covered.. thanks for the help.

I do like some hip hop but not much... and if I ever come across whoever sings that go DJ song I will rip his fukkin vocal cords out.
Reply
#6

Pink Floyd's The Wall, Dark Side of the Moon, and Wish You Were Here are all classics..
Reply
#7

Pink Floyd "Animals" a definate must own

Red Hot Chili Peppers "Blood Sugar Sex Magik"

Smashing Pumpkins "Siamese Dream"

The Police "Reggata De Blanc"

The White Stripes "The White Stripes"

I'll think of more...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

cLaY Wrote:Pink Floyd "Animals" a definate must own

Red Hot Chili Peppers "Blood Sugar Sex Magik"

Smashing Pumpkins "Siamese Dream"

The Police "Reggata De Blanc"

The White Stripes "The White Stripes"

I'll think of more...
Do you have any conditions I should know about?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#9

2nd Pink Floyd "Wish You Were Here" and "Animals". I love both of those.
Reply
#10

TomFoolery Wrote:Zepplin "IV" is a good album. Clay will tell you to get Pink Floyd "Dark Side of the Moon". I'm more of a hip-hop/R&B fan, so if you're into rock I can't give you too many suggestions.

When it comes down to making out, whenever possible put on side one of this album.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#11

I feel very young.
Reply
#12

I'm a big fan of Black Label Society right now...good shit.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#13

I'm into metal so I would suggest Lamb of God newest album. If you want to get stoned and chill out get some ozzy or sublime. Children of Bodom or Cradle of Filth arent to bad if your into black metal.

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#14

Melvins-Houdini
Reply
#15

Flaming Lips is a good listen. Nirvana - unplugged.
Reply
#16

SoltheHoelessPimp Wrote:Flaming Lips is a good listen. Nirvana - unplugged.

2nd on both of those...welcome to IT by the way

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#17

Velvet Revolver
Deftones
Helmet
Reply
#18

I thought of another one for you, Primus, Sailing the Seas of Cheese. The one w/ "Jerry Was a Race Car Driver" on it.
Reply
#19

Purple_Haze Wrote:I thought of another one for you, Primus, Sailing the Seas of Cheese. The one w/ "Jerry Was a Race Car Driver" on it.

as well as Primus "Pork Soda"

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#20

cLaY Wrote:as well as Primus "Pork Soda"
listening to that now. "my name is mudd". :d First Primus cd I ever bought.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by who
12-12-2011, 08:00 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2010, 03:38 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)