Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Question
#21

fem Wrote:You're right about this. Had I went there until I graduated, I wouldn't have had the same pressures as I did in High School. Who knows what would have happened?

if that were the case we wouldn't have any of those great sig lines your famous for. like cum in the eye, put it in your butt, etc....
Reply
#22

Wyldbill Wrote:if that were the case we wouldn't have any of those great sig lines your famous for. like cum in the eye, put it in your butt, etc....

Hmm....who knows?
Reply
#23

and you wouldn't be shacked up with some dood in an apartment haveing pre-marital sex.
Reply
#24

Wyldbill Wrote:and you wouldn't be shacked up with some dood in an apartment haveing pre-marital sex.

Who ever said we have sex?
Reply
#25

I pray that I will be religous one day, but so far my prayers have gone unanswered.
Reply
#26

I belive that i should have another drink ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#27

fem Wrote:Who ever said we have sex?

no dood an chick live together and NOT have sex.
Reply
#28

Wyldbill Wrote:no dood an chick live together and NOT have sex.
but that changes w/ marriage
Reply
#29

I believe in abstinence.
Reply
#30

coyote Wrote:but that changes w/ marriage

not necessarily...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#31

coyote Wrote:but that changes w/ marriage

I think it changes for a lot of people, once they have moved in together.
Reply
#32

coyote Wrote:but that changes w/ marriage
A friend of mine told me one time that the only reason a guy masterbates before he gets married is so that he will know how.
Reply
#33

fem Wrote:Who ever said we have sex?


yo0u did, bimbo

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#34

I'm a card carrying atheist... only.. well I don't actually have a card
Reply
#35

leucetios Wrote:I'm a card carrying atheist... only.. well I don't actually have a card
So then, you don't really carry it do you?
Reply
#36

That does it. I'm printing up a card that says "Atheist"
Reply
#37

leucetios Wrote:That does it. I'm printing up a card that says "Atheist"
I'd like a copy...

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#38

snarg Wrote:yo0u did, bimbo

Confusednarg:

Awww!!! :hug: :wub:
Reply
#39

You can be religious without being a subscriber to organized religion
Reply
#40

don't be daft ElDiablo, of course you can. There's no way the Branch Davidians were organized
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Father Juan
05-29-2010, 04:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Last Post by bam
05-04-2010, 07:37 PM
Last Post by spunky
03-11-2010, 03:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)