Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NHL play-off thread

So who's your pick to win it all now? Sadly I think Mich may have been right when he took the Sharks. I'm still hoping the Habs can have some kind of Cinderella season and win it all.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

winner of SJ and the blackhawks will beat montreal in the finals.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Hi Snarg.

hi, tweets

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

here's my order of preference:

sharks
'hawks (would be my top choice but I'd hate to see Hossa hoist the Cup)
flyers
habs

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Welcome to life as a Canucks fan. I feel your pain/shame.

[URL="http://www.gifsoup.com/view/471050/slap.html"][Image: sig_banner6.php?name=108]
[/URL]
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:last year's loss was more painful. this year's loss was more annoying.

Now you know how it feels to be a Canucks fan. I feel your pain/shame.

[URL="http://www.gifsoup.com/view/471050/slap.html"][Image: sig_banner6.php?name=108]
[/URL]
Reply

how can anyone pick the flyers over the habs??!!?! that's insane.
Reply

UnderWhelmed Wrote:how can anyone pick the flyers over the habs??!!?! that's insane.

if you grew up a Bruins fan you'd hate the Habs too.

plus, they flop like little faggots.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

I'm no habs fan either. I'm from toronto. But they knocked off washington and pittsburgh. that has to make them the favourites over the flyers
Reply

oh, that list was my order of "preference"

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

canada needs a cup. go habs!
Reply

Losers.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Birthplace of the country that took over your national sport: 6

Canada: 0

See You In Toledo
Reply

Canada's national sport is lacrosse actually.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)