09-15-2008, 07:22 PM
Huge sweep over the weekend.They are firmly in the wildcard hunt.Still believe its the mets division to lose.Fucking Brett Myers is now our ace.That makes me feel secure.
See You In Toledo
BIRD33 Wrote:Huge sweep over the weekend.They are firmly in the wildcard hunt.Still believe its the mets division to lose.Fucking Brett Myers is now our ace.That makes me feel secure.
BIRD33 Wrote:May the best "Manuel" win.(FUCK YEA! I JUST THOUGHT THAT UP MYSELF!!!!)
BIRD33 Wrote:Crazy night last night.I came home from basketball to catch Howard jacking that Homerun to take the lead.Lidge almost blew it but came up big in the end.Victorino is fucking on fire right now.I'm glad they didnt deal him for a pitcher.I'm glad you took a little longer look at what I've been saying all along, that the bullpen is an absolute horrendous roller coaster ride. It's seriously, the huge fucking achilles heel of this club for the last 2, maybe 3, years.
Mets shite the bed once again.I heard on the radio the Phils are 71-0 when leading after 8.No blown saves.Fucking amazing.By the same token the Mets have blown 27 games after being up after the 8th.If they would have just blown 20 which still is terrible they would have already clinched the division.
Everything is going the Phils way the past month.Houston is forced to play the Cubs in Milaukee due to the hurricane and gets one hit in two games in front of all cubs fans.Milaukee fires its manager with less than 20 games to go and the Mets are falling apart.
I think the Phils will definitly make the playoffs but maybe only via the wildcard.Mets and Phils could both make it.
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
![[Image: david-wright-and-jose-reyes-road-game.jpg]](http://www.thedirty.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/david-wright-and-jose-reyes-road-game.jpg)
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
BIRD33 Wrote:If it's not solely about numbers and who is truly most valuable to ones team nobody has been a bigger reason their team is making the post season than Howard.He has carried them the last two months.He almost carried them back last night.I don't know if he is the MVP but he shouldnt be ruled out because of his lower than average statistics.Manny is a bigger part of the Dodgers making the playoffs than Howard is for the Phils...and Manny is the absolute last person I'd want to see win the award.
WoolyGoat Wrote:Manny is a bigger part of the Dodgers making the playoffs than Howard is for the Phils...and Manny is the absolute last person I'd want to see win the award.
BIRD33 Wrote:Didnt A-rod win it while his team was in last place?Howard and Manny seem more deserving than him.Sox have the best record in baseball since August 1st, aka the post-Manny era.
FYI:You guys have won zero rings without Manny in the last 50 years.