Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Who is the most fucked up forum person..

BIRD33 Wrote:Terrible is just terrible, not a ranking.

:wub:
Reply

Cliff notes anyone ????

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

Morph needs some attention

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply

Cucumber Wrote:Morph needs some attention

And ...??

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

leeman Wrote:And ...??

He's getting it.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply

Cucumber Wrote:He's getting it.

Normal day at the office then ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

Cucumber Wrote:Oh burn!

Hate to disappoint you, but I've managed to post here for years without ever revealing anyone's name. It's not that hard, really.Perhaps you should have said "his level"?

No, I said your level.

You posted personal information about me that was never posted here.

I posted a name, and said it was a friend. I didn't out it as anyone's name, so in fact your actions were more egregious than mine.
Reply

morfeeuhs Wrote:No, I said your level.

You posted personal information about me that was never posted here.

I posted a name, and said it was a friend. I didn't out it as anyone's name, so in fact your actions were more egregious than mine.

Please dumb it down a little.
Reply

Pickle Wrote:Please dumb it down a little.

Don't worry, it wasn't meant for you. I do that as a cipher of sorts. Kind of like pig latin around a 3 year old.
Reply

morfeeuhs Wrote:Don't worry, it wasn't meant for you. I do that as a cipher of sorts. Kind of like pig latin around a 3 year old.

Oh, it's okay - I understand. I'm just worried you might hurt yourself trying to come up with such important sounding words.
Reply

Pickle Wrote:Oh, it's okay - I understand. I'm just worried you might hurt yourself trying to come up with such important sounding words.

I'm sorry you think it's a big important sounding word.
Reply

It's pompous, is what it is.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Terrible is just terrible, not a ranking.

:lool:
Reply

morfeeuhs Wrote:I'm sorry you think it's a big important sounding word.

I don't want you to overload dictionary.com. I might need it sometime today.
Reply

Jimmy Wrote:It's pompous, is what it is.

To use words I presumed most people old enough to log in would be able to understand?

Wont let it happen again.
Reply

morfeeuhs Wrote:Don't worry, it wasn't meant for you. I do that as a cipher of sorts. Kind of like pig latin around a 3 year old.

You are equating internet forum posting to 3 year olds? what kind of child molesting pervert are you?
Reply

Pickle Wrote:I don't want you to overload dictionary.com. I might need it sometime today.

No worries. Jimmy set me straight.
Reply

Save it for the country club. It goes better with cognac then with keyboards.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:You are equating internet forum posting to 3 year olds? what kind of child molesting pervert are you?

The kind with stains on his clown costume.
Reply

Jimmy Wrote:Save it for the country club. It goes better with cognac then with keyboards.

I prefer single malt scotch.

Want a Mulligan?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
02-23-2011, 10:02 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
12-20-2010, 07:23 PM
Last Post by who
09-15-2010, 04:08 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)