Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NFL Betting Thread 2011-2012

$1750

New England -9 vs Washington $200

New Orleans -4 vs Tennessee $100

Green Bay -11.5 vs Oakland $100

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:$1750

New England -9 vs Washington $200

New Orleans -4 vs Tennessee $100

Green Bay -11.5 vs Oakland $100

$1750


Fuck Brady for throwing that pick on the goal line to lose my bet.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:Wow.. convenient for you. I'd have way more than double if I kept betting... I kicked some ass in college this year.

$1450

SD (-4) vs Buffalo ($100)
Atlanta (-2) at Carolina ($100)
Indy (+16.5) vs Baltimore ($100)

Well lookie here.. an undefeated week.

$1750
Reply

Way to go fuckface.Look at me I tied my mentor.Where's the jerkoff smilie when you need it?

See You In Toledo
Reply

Like I said.. I don't think you've ever won one of these...


I may let you win this year though.
Reply

I'm the #1 seed in two out of three of my fantasy leagues.Not shocking I know.Who do you start in the WR\R spot to fill in for De Marco Murray?

Ryan Grant at KC

Julio Jones at Jax(guy I'm going against is starting Matt Ryan)

See You In Toledo
Reply

$1750


Arizona (-6) vs Cleveland ($100)
Oakland (+1) vs Detroit ($100)
Denver (+7) vs New England ($100)
Saints Vikings Under 51 ($100)
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:I'm the #1 seed in two out of three of my fantasy leagues.Not shocking I know.Who do you start in the WR\R spot to fill in for De Marco Murray?

Ryan Grant at KC

Julio Jones at Jax(guy I'm going against is starting Matt Ryan)

Thanks faggot.I started Grant

$1750

New Orleans -7 vs Vikings $100

Seattle vs Chicago over 35.5 $100

Green Bay -13.5 vs KC $200

Carolina +6 vs Houston $100

See You In Toledo
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:$1750


Arizona (-6) vs Cleveland ($100)
Oakland (+1) vs Detroit ($100)
Denver (+7) vs New England ($100)
Saints Vikings Under 51 ($100)

$1450

Fuck
Reply

$1450

San Fran (-1.5) $450
Under 38 $500
Reply

go big or go home!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:$1450

San Fran (-1.5) $450
Under 38 $500

Balls yo!

$2400
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:Balls yo!

$2400

Tennessee (-7.5) vs Jax ($100)
Cincinnati (-4) vs Zona ($100)
Washington (-3) vs Minny ($100)

Denver/Buffalo Under 43 ($100)
Giants/Jets Under 46 ($100)
9ers/Seachickens Under 38 ($100)
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Thanks faggot.I started Grant

$1750

New Orleans -7 vs Vikings $100


Seattle vs Chicago over 35.5 $100


Green Bay -13.5 vs KC $200

Carolina +6 vs Houston $100 upset special

$1850

See You In Toledo
Reply

San Fran -2 vs Seattle $300

Dallas -3 vs Philly $100

Giants +3 vs Jets $100

Minnesota +6 vs Washington $100

See You In Toledo
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:Tennessee (-7.5) vs Jax ($100)
Cincinnati (-4) vs Zona ($100)
Washington (-3) vs Minny ($100)

Denver/Buffalo Under 43 ($100)
Giants/Jets Under 46 ($100)
9ers/Seachickens Under 38 ($100)

$2400
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:Gimmie the following

$100 on the over for Cleveland at 6.5 (5/8)
$100 on the over for Washington at 6 (1/1)
$100 on the under for Seattle at 6 (11/10)

$2100
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:San Fran -2 vs Seattle $300 Push

Dallas -3 vs Philly $100

Giants +3 vs Jets $100

Minnesota +6 vs Washington $100upset special

$1950

See You In Toledo
Reply

Giants -2.5 vs Dallas $100

Arizona -3 vs Seattle $200

Jets +2.5 vs Miami $100

Minnesota -1.5 vs Chicago $100

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Giants -2.5 vs Dallas $100

Arizona -3 vs Seattle $200 PUSH

Jets +2.5 vs Miami $100 BOOM

Minnesota -1.5 vs Chicago $100

$2050

What a fucking faggot 8 is for taking the lead and then sitting on it.Shows he's scared.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-05-2012, 07:06 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-12-2012, 03:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)