Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NHL play-off thread

mitchell!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

where is the tweeter??
his silence is deafening
did he make any predictions??
of course he would be crowing like a rooster at dawn if he were correct

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

I cannot fucking believe vancouver. MAKE A FUCKING SERIES OUT OF IT AT LEAST FAGGOTS!
Reply

Do you root for Vancouver to get heat with all the Leafs fans over there? I don't get it.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

I jumped on the vancouver band waggon when they were good in the early 90's. Never jumped off. Bure was my favourite player growing up.

If I really wanted to piss the leaf fans off I would cheer for montreal or ottawa.
Reply

WOOHOO!! Canucks decide not to go down without a fight, 4-1 final score. That forces at least a game 6, hopefully that will parlay into a game 7 and we can keep this train movin!!

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

the blackhawks didn't seem interested in winning last night.
Reply

Hopefully they won't "bring it" Tuesday either. Having a game 7 back in Vancouver would be $$.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

Hey goat-boy, think Boston's gonna wrap up their series vs. the Flyers tonight? Or try to keep things interesting for at least one more game?

If Mich ever comes back, should be some miracle the Canucks make it through this series, they're up against the Sharks! That might be fun.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

snarg Wrote:where is the tweeter??
his silence is deafening
did he make any predictions??
of course he would be crowing like a rooster at dawn if he were correct

Of course the first thing you worry about in a hockey thread is me.Fucking sad.

I havent watched a minute of the series.

See You In Toledo
Reply

you going to any of the games? how much are playoff tickets?
Reply

Yeah right. Tickets are probably a couple hundred each for the nosebleeds. Plus for us it's not just a matter of buying tickets, we have to pay for the ferry there and back, get a room in Vancouver because the ferry doesn't run late, food, etc.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

If FJ was a real man / husband he'd treat you to a night out.
Reply

Yeah well, being unemployed just don't pay what it used to. Especially with kids who insist on wearing diapers and eating food. PFFT.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

you're still unemployeed?! get a job, ya lazy bumpkin!
Reply

I'm sure this will be all the motivation he needs.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Of course the first thing you worry about in a hockey thread is me.Fucking sad.

I havent watched a minute of the series.


yeah, too painful for you, eh??
i seem to remember a prediction before the series, nostradumbass
something about boston having no chance??
nice work

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

snarg Wrote:yeah, too painful for you, eh??
i seem to remember a prediction before the series, nostradumbass
something about boston having no chance??
nice work

Its been so painful I havent watched a period all year.Please stop trying to call attention to yourself by provoking a legend(me).Thanks.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Its been so painful I havent watched a period all year.Please stop trying to call attention to yourself by provoking a legend(me).Thanks.

did you make a pick??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

Yea I picked ,fuck you faggot.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)