Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

List the person at UJ that you think sucks

Tribal Dragon Wrote:No, photo of you and Suzy. Do the math.

that is the best you have, you are a big piece of shite. I have to call everyone over to see this. Who is more of a looser you or MT. So close, will have to take a vote.

You fucking trouts, can not even keep up with me. Ha Ha Ha
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:He's one of them "across the pond" dipshits you've been hearing about.

Actually, I am now an American, thought you read my bio fag.
Reply

Irish Wrote:that is the best you have, you are a big piece of shite. I have to call everyone over to see this. Who is more of a looser you or MT. So close, will have to take a vote.

You fucking trouts, can not even keep up with me. Ha Ha Ha


"Looser", "trout", "shite"? English Motherfucker! Do you speak it?
Reply

Irish Wrote:Actually, I am now an American, thought you read my bio fag.


Just goes to show that we'll take anyone. Even those with a 4th grade education.
Reply

Irish Wrote:that is the best you have, you are a big piece of shite. I have to call everyone over to see this. Who is more of a looser you or MT. So close, will have to take a vote.

You fucking trouts, can not even keep up with me. Ha Ha Ha
Can someoe please translate this fucking limey for me? I can't understand a word he's saying. TIA.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:"Looser", "trout", "shite"? English Motherfucker! Do you speak it?


How fucking stupid are you, look at my username dumbass.
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:Just goes to show that we'll take anyone. Even those with a 4th grade education.

Once again fucktard, you have to be a high school graduate to join. Ha Ha you are so fucking stupid, this is fun. Keep it coming junior
Reply

Irish Wrote:Actually, I am now an American, thought you read my bio fag.
[Image: english_ezr.JPG]....

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply

Irish Wrote:How fucking stupid are you, look at my username dumbass.


So being Irish means you are dumber than fuck? I know a few Irish people and they can form complete sentences. I don't think they would be too happy with what you just said.
Reply

Guy In Dallas -

I like to stick to the point of the thread.
Reply

Irish Wrote:Once again fucktard, you have to be a high school graduate to join. Ha Ha you are so fucking stupid, this is fun. Keep it coming junior


Join what? America? I was born here dumbfuck. You should have someone proofread your posts Gomer Pyle.
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:So being Irish means you are dumber than fuck? I know a few Irish people and they can form complete sentences. I don't think they would be too happy with what you just said.


That's it, that is all you could think of in the 2 min it took you to jack off. Can't even do that correctly princess.
Reply

Irish, you should lay off the high school kids. It's just not fair.
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:Join what? America? I was born here dumbfuck. You should have someone proofread your posts Gomer Pyle.


Since we were attacking my service to our country, I figured even a little bitch could keep up with the conversation. My bad, I will break out the picture books for you then.
Reply

Irish Wrote:That's it, that is all you could think of in the 2 min it took you to jack off. Can't even do that correctly princess.


I have nothing for this retort. You are continually kicking your own ass now with your posts that make no sense. You should buy a Dumbfuck to English translation book.
Reply

Sec8 Wrote:Irish, you should lay off the high school kids. It's just not fair.


Now do the other nut, thanks.
Reply

Sec8 Wrote:Irish, you should lay off the high school kids. It's just not fair.
Is this form of smack taught in nurse school? If so, Fem should join up.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply

minorthreat Wrote:I have nothing for this retort. You are continually kicking your own ass now with your posts that make no sense. You should buy a Dumbfuck to English translation book.


dumbfuck to English, are you saying that Americans speak dumbfuck. You are the wittiest person I have ever e-meet.

what a looooooooser, no wonder you rule here, you are the king of the fucktards
Reply

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Is this form of smack taught in nurse school? If so, Fem should join up.


Coming from another UJ loser wanna be.
Reply

Irish Wrote:Since we were attacking my service to our country, I figured even a little bitch could keep up with the conversation. My bad, I will break out the picture books for you then.


Oh, so you think that sine you serve in the military that you get a mulligan for acting like a complete clump of fuck? SRO. Thanks
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
02-04-2012, 06:46 AM
If one more person
Blueeyedwoman
Last Post by CT280
12-27-2009, 09:46 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
10-21-2008, 12:04 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)