Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

NFL Betting Thread 2011-2012

Jets -3 vs Washington $300

Oakland +3 vs Miami $50

San Fran vs St Louis over 38 $100

San Diego -3 vs Jacksonville $100

See You In Toledo
Reply

If you are going to get arrested get arrested with a positive attitude I say.

[Image: image.jpg]


http://thebiglead.com/index.php/2011/12/...n-alabama/

See You In Toledo
Reply

$1450

Chicago (-7) vs KC ($100)
Tebow (+1.5) at Minny ($100)
Arizona (+6) vs Dallas ($100)

Oakland/Miami Over 42.5 ($100)
Carolina/Tampa Bay Under 49 ($100)
Green Bay/Giants Under 52.5 ($100)
Reply

If you doubt Andy Reid at all....


Donovan McNabb went through waivers unclaimed today.
Reply

BIRD33 v2.0?

[video=youtube;iy1dXPuI_gE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iy1dXPuI_gE[/video]

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

He's my albino son.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:If you doubt Andy Reid at all....


Donovan McNabb went through waivers unclaimed today.

i don't see how Chicago doesnt pick him up.Huge slap in the face if they don't.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Jets -3 vs Washington $300

Oakland +3 vs Miami $50

San Fran vs St Louis over 38 $100

San Diego -3 vs Jacksonville $100


You know San Diego is blowing Jax out tonight.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:$1450

Chicago (-7) vs KC ($100)
Tebow (+1.5) at Minny ($100)
Arizona (+6) vs Dallas ($100)

Oakland/Miami Over 42.5 ($100)
Carolina/Tampa Bay Under 49 ($100)
Green Bay/Giants Under 52.5 ($100)

$1450

I suck at teh over unders.. nice call on Arizona BTW.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Jets -3 vs Washington $300

Oakland +3 vs Miami $50

San Fran vs St Louis over 38 $100

San Diego -3 vs Jacksonville $100

$1800

See You In Toledo
Reply

g8tor, bird is really laying the pipe to you here.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Please don't rattle 8.He's busy placing nine bets to break even.Did you see the Arizona call he's touting?Its impressive if you forget about the Chicago -7 bet he laid.I just print money for the consistent 23 users on this place at a given time whom I can only assume are accessing the hidden child porn file I'm happily not privy to.

See You In Toledo
Reply

WoolyGoat Wrote:g8tor, bird is really laying the pipe to you here.


I'm not too worried about him. Last I checked he has never won one of these.. I got so far ahead in college he quit... so i'm giving him cushion here.
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:I'm not too worried about him. Last I checked he has never won one of these.. I got so far ahead in college he quit... so i'm giving him cushion here.

I have not quit college.I will participate in the bowl game betting and I will beat you.I am running away with the NFL so its actually me who's cutting you a break.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Cleveland vs Steelers over 38.5 $50

I read that the Seattle\St. Louis Monday night game is fixing to have the smallest betting action of any monday night game in recent memory.Both teams suck and have issues on who is going to start at QB.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:I have not quit college.I will participate in the bowl game betting and I will beat you.I am running away with the NFL so its actually me who's cutting you a break.

Wow.. convenient for you. I'd have way more than double if I kept betting... I kicked some ass in college this year.

$1450

SD (-4) vs Buffalo ($100)
Atlanta (-2) at Carolina ($100)
Indy (+16.5) vs Baltimore ($100)
Reply

Anhil8tor Wrote:Wow.. convenient for you. I'd have way more than double if I kept betting... I kicked some ass in college this year.

$1450

SD (-4) vs Buffalo ($100)
Atlanta (-2) at Carolina ($100)
Indy (+16.5) vs Baltimore ($100)

I'd be up a trillion dollars if I kept betting since we're just fucking fantasizing here.You won college.I'll give it to you.The sport is for faggots.Real men know the NFL.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Speaking of college, I played cards at a buddy of mines house last night.His dad was in town and he mentions he played football in college.I ask where and its an SEC school and I looked him up a minute ago and he's the best QB in school history and was Archie Mannings rival.Cool guy but I could seriously break him in two.My friend could give a shit about college football which is ironic.

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Speaking of college, I played cards at a buddy of mines house last night.His dad was in town and he mentions he played football in college.I ask where and its an SEC school and I looked him up a minute ago and he's the best QB in school history and was Archie Mannings rival.Cool guy but I could seriously break him in two.My friend could give a shit about college football which is ironic.

Bert Jones?
Reply

No.Miss St.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-05-2012, 07:06 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-12-2012, 03:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)