Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

facebook hits...

phantom Wrote:I'm sure Blondie will forward him your jerk-off email if he asks.

christ dude. do you even know how fucking pathetic you look? arent you the dude that sports that whores pic as an av?
Reply

CT280 Wrote:christ dude. do you even know how fucking pathetic you look? arent you the dude that sports that whores pic as an av?

Me, pathetic? I thought this whole thread was about how pathetic you are now and then.

Nobody has a video of me masturbating.

I think she's going to host it on Swagster.
Reply

phantom Wrote:Me, pathetic? I thought this whole thread was about how pathetic you are now and then.

Nobody has a video of me masturbating.

I think she's going to host it on Swagster.

:lool: you are as stupid as she is. you sure you know how this internet thing works? i asked her to post it here and she wouldnt. in fact if she does post it, i'll post a new one right after. tell that whore to get over here.
Reply

CT280 Wrote::lool: you are as stupid as she is. you sure you know how this internet thing works? i asked her to post it here and she wouldnt. in fact if she does post it, i'll post a new one right after. tell that whore to get over here.


I don't think she's around now. Maybe you could get bam to do it.
Reply

1- I haven't seen it. The video that was sent didn't work.
2- Since I haven't CT or his cock, I'm pretty sure I couldn't decipher if it was him or not.

This being said, I think this topic should be dropped.
Reply

i prefer to call out the whore with the claim. thanks. ask her if you can have your nuts back now.
Reply

CT280 Wrote:i prefer to call out the whore with the claim. thanks. ask her if you can have your nuts back now.


I'm sure she will post it. Not that impressive though. Women look hot masturbating. Men look like pervs.

She can keep my nuts. They feel safe.
Reply

phantom Wrote:I'm sure she will post it. Not that impressive though. Women look hot masturbating. Men look like pervs.

She can keep my nuts. They feel safe.

you'll watch it, friendo. you wont be able to help yourself.
Reply

Loverboy is still on ignore so I haven't read his stuff but bam tells me it isn't playing.

The email I forwarded her is from cameltoe280 and it's from 05' so sugardick may have gotten lucky if the file is corrupt by now.

It's wasn't all that exciting anyway, just some bozo jacking off. More than a few people got the vid and he knows he's lying if he's dnying it.

I'll play with it a little and see if I can get it going.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

Anyone that wants to see if they can get it going. PM me your email and it will forwarded from CT, to Blondie..to you. Smile

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

bam Wrote:This being said, I think this topic should be dropped.

Ooops missed this.

Fair enough then, we've talked we both know where we stand on the subject. Smile

I hope this taught loverboy a lesson about fucking with people and acting like a retard.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply

"The files corrupted" is the winner everyone.Add that one to the blondies bullshit excuse list.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Blondie Wrote:Ooops missed this.

Fair enough then, we've talked we both know where we stand on the subject. Smile

I hope this taught loverboy a lesson about fucking with people and acting like a retard.

You havent produced or proved ANYTHING stupid.Fucking hilarious how delusional you must think we all are to go along with your bullshit.

See You In Toledo
Reply

just post the thing or stfu about teaching lessons.

lessons aren't taught behind closed doors.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Better NSFW this thread for the incoming vid.
Reply

no need, trust me.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply

Father Juan Wrote:Better NSFW this thread for the incoming vid.

I do it when I see it.... Or when Bird has seen it ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

phantom Wrote:I'm sure she will post it. Not that impressive though. Women look hot masturbating. Men look like pervs.

She can keep my nuts. They feel safe.

How sure are you now, idiot?

See You In Toledo
Reply

http://fakebookquotes.appspot.com/475435

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:http://fakebookquotes.appspot.com/475435

OK Bird ....


This really deserves a RCHIVE !!! of TOPSHELF!!!!

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
04-23-2010, 12:29 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-12-2010, 01:02 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-18-2009, 03:56 PM
Last Post by Banana
03-25-2009, 09:26 PM
Last Post by snarg
01-23-2009, 09:50 AM
Last Post by Vitamin E
12-14-2008, 03:19 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
10-23-2008, 01:39 AM
Last Post by snarg
10-18-2008, 10:07 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)