Poll: Which Admin would you like to see lose their keys - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Anhil8tor
13.33%
2
13.33%
Banana
13.33%
2
13.33%
Leeman
13.33%
2
13.33%
Leucetois
0%
0
0%
Michman
6.67%
1
6.67%
minorthreat
0%
0
0%
Shenanigans
13.33%
2
13.33%
snarg
0%
0
0%
tomfoolery
40.00%
6
40.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Which Admin would you like to lose their keys

BIRD33 Wrote:Looking at IP's for your own info is done why?You have the ability to do the same thing but I doubt you care so something makes me nervous about someone who does care having access to that.

Also she doesnt get this place and banned that PIB moron one time for nothing, esentially giving him exactly what he wanted.

I know this isnt going to happen since she won't post here otherwise.

I don't think BEW has the ability to ban people. I know she doesn't. She's a mod, not an admin.
Reply

Banana Wrote:I don't think BEW has the ability to ban people. I know she doesn't. She's a mod, not an admin.

mmh in the control pannel :

Paintitblackv4 | Blueeyedwoman | 02-16-2007 | Permanent | "You've been owned."

(it says that BEW banned PIB v4 with the "owned" message).
Reply

Banana Wrote:I don't think BEW has the ability to ban people. I know she doesn't. She's a mod, not an admin.


http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=41620

See You In Toledo
Reply

ntype Wrote:mmh in the control pannel :

Paintitblackv4 | Blueeyedwoman | 02-16-2007 | Permanent | "You've been owned."

(it says that BEW banned PIB v4 with the "owned" message).

Well what the fuck! I can't even ban people. :ct: And, I am supposedly an admin. Huh
Reply

Banana Wrote:Well what the fuck! I can't even ban people. :ct: And, I am supposedly an admin. Huh

mmh yeah but you're not into the moderator group. it's supposed to be different. I think that you can ban from the admin cp and in everyforum, meanwhile BEW can only ban in the forum she got admin power and not from the admin cp.
Reply

Odysseus Wrote:where's all of the above opyion at?

Look at the gibbering yokel mommy!

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Looking at IP's for your own info is done why?You have the ability to do the same thing but I doubt you care so something makes me nervous about someone who does care having access to that.

Also she doesnt get this place and banned that PIB moron one time for nothing, esentially giving him exactly what he wanted.

I know this isnt going to happen since she won't post here otherwise.


It makes me giggle to see how incredibly focused on me you are. As for looking at IP's it's not like anyone with a management account has to "look them up." They're right there--it's not my fault you've never seen a mod/admin's login before and you operate from ignorance.

I banned PIB v4 and yet minorthreat banned him first. Anybody remember that?

I have a sweet pm from Lee suggesting I fuck with PIB's account. How's that suit you, dummy?
Reply

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:It makes me giggle to see how incredibly focused on me you are. As for looking at IP's it's not like anyone with a management account has to "look them up." They're right there--it's not my fault you've never seen a mod/admin's login before and you operate from ignorance.

I banned PIB v4 and yet minorthreat banned him first. Anybody remember that?

I have a sweet pm from Lee suggesting I fuck with PIB's account. How's that suit you, dummy?

you probably should have left that part out.
Reply

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:It makes me giggle to see how incredibly focused on me you are. As for looking at IP's it's not like anyone with a management account has to "look them up." They're right there--it's not my fault you've never seen a mod/admin's login before and you operate from ignorance.

I banned PIB v4 and yet minorthreat banned him first. Anybody remember that?

I have a sweet pm from Lee suggesting I fuck with PIB's account. How's that suit you, dummy?


Nice job outing the behind the scenes for your own benefit.Just so you know I was offered a mod position long ago by Beau and turned it down because I don't care.You on the other hand act like its a position to brag about which shows why you dont get this place you stupid cunt.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Banana Wrote:Well what the fuck! I can't even ban people. :ct: And, I am supposedly an admin. Huh

I can ban and send out warnings..

if they get enough warnings then they get a temporary ban.

bode
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:Nice job outing the behind the scenes for your own benefit.Just so you know I was offered a mod position long ago by Beau and turned it down because I don't care.You on the other hand act like its a position to brag about which shows why you dont get this place you stupid cunt.

I don't care, Bird.
Reply

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I don't care, Bird.


"it's not my fault you've never seen a mod/admin's login before and you operate from ignorance."


This part seems to indicate the opposite.How's that lofty perch you dumb bitch?

See You In Toledo
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:"it's not my fault you've never seen a mod/admin's login before and you operate from ignorance."


This part seems to indicate the opposite.How's that loft perch you dumb bitch?
Whose fault you have never seen a modadmin's login before and you operate from ignorance is it?What does "this" refer to?You do not speak with respect.

Fine as far as I know.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply

BIRD33 Wrote:"it's not my fault you've never seen a mod/admin's login before and you operate from ignorance."


This part seems to indicate the opposite.How's that lofty perch you dumb bitch?

Fuck off, stupid. Keep sifting through every thing I write.
Reply

CT280 Wrote:you probably should have left that part out.


Exhibit 21,000 on why she will never get this place.

See You In Toledo
Reply

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Fuck off, stupid. Keep sifting through every thing I write.


Its called reading comprehension.So besides outing board secrets what else are you up to today?

See You In Toledo
Reply

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I don't care, Bird.

:looooooool:

Can we get this slimie installed for these situations?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

bird: 10 ^100000-------bew : 0

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:I have a sweet pm from Lee suggesting I fuck with PIB's account.

I've never talked to leeman. You think if I pretend I'm a middle aged, power hungry old bag he'll hook me up?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

She'll either never post in this thread again because of me or will now just to show me she's not bothered.I love having that type of power over internet wierdos.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Flumper
11-01-2019, 07:02 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post by Jimmy
02-04-2010, 09:31 PM
Last Post by who
12-27-2007, 03:35 AM
Last Post by ntype
08-08-2007, 12:17 PM
Last Post by Blueeyedwoman
05-09-2007, 07:00 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)