Are you guys mad cause I just racked someone?
01001001001001110110110100100000011011100110111101110100001000000111010001111001
01110000011010010110111001100111001000000110111001101111011011100111001101100101
0110111001110011011001010010000001101000011001010111001001100101
I think the truce between our forums is broken. Im scared.
Posts: 8,184
Threads: 386
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Bring the suck.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?
Oh its already been brought.
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
oof! so sad, the cries for attention.
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Posts: 6,096
Threads: 537
Joined: Jan 2005
Reputation:
0
Ha ha ha!!! Pw5rd!!! YOu just spammered your PWN site!
hahahass!!!!111!!!1
suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
I'll ask: what does Dread Pirate Read mean?
Im really sorry for going out of my thread and posting...It wont happen again. I guess I got WARed/EPOCHED again.