Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Test thread....
#81

snarg Wrote:twins??
wow

congrats, i think

i bet they are even larger now??

scary

:motorboat:
:drool:
Who told you I had twins? Not a secret, just curious. Only peeps I thought knew that on here were Lee and 'Nanner. Yeah, I had twins, and no, they're about the same freakishly large size as they were before. Smile
Reply
#82

I told him.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#83

littlelolly Wrote:Who told you I had twins? Not a secret, just curious. Only peeps I thought knew that on here were Lee and 'Nanner. Yeah, I had twins, and no, they're about the same freakishly large size as they were before. Smile

:loool:

littlelolly Wrote:First in one league (I beat Mich, but only because Steven Jackson didn't play) third in another league because stupid fucking Brett Favre pulled out that TD on MNF in the final seconds of regulation, and fourth in another because we tied and I had an inferior win-loss record. It wasn't a good year for me--but then again, I had limited time because of the twins. Newborns really suck up free time to dick around on the interwebs, yahnno.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#84

hey, fruit, er, vegetable?
happy new year

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#85

Whats up with the search function?I'm trying to find the thread where we made predictions on the NFL for 2009.Only three threads come up when I search "football".

See You In Toledo
Reply
#86

Small problem with the avatars. Trying to upload OR link to an offsite URL is fuckered. When I link, I get "Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file." When I upload, it says "unable to save image". And yes, I've made sure the size specs are all ok.
Reply
#87

Why does it burn when I pee?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#88

Stop pissing on the campfire?
Reply
#89

Woo boy.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#90

JCW Wrote:Small problem with the avatars. Trying to upload OR link to an offsite URL is fuckered. When I link, I get "Upload failed due to failure writing temporary file." When I upload, it says "unable to save image". And yes, I've made sure the size specs are all ok.

Will look into it ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#91

Avatar upload should work now.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#92

Good job!
Reply
#93

BIRD33 Wrote:Whats up with the search function?I'm trying to find the thread where we made predictions on the NFL for 2009.Only three threads come up when I search "football".

Don't worry about me,leeman.I'll fend for myself here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#94

BIRD33 Wrote:Don't worry about me,leeman.I'll fend for myself here.

rebuilding the search index as we speak.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#95

gotcha.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#96

leeman Wrote:Avatar upload should work now.

Sweet, thanks!
Reply
#97

The only moderate function I am missing is the "Stick Thread" one.

Should I have posted this in the mod lounge?

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#98

Cucumber Wrote:The only moderate function I am missing is the "Stick Thread" one.

Should I have posted this in the mod lounge?

Try moderation tools...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#99

Search is ok now.

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply

we have a mod lounge?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)