Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

People you'd like me to invite over.... NSFW
#81

snarg Wrote:you are rarely, if ever. confused around here
why do you dislike lolly, snarg?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#82

This place is all about getting it out in the open.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#83

who said i dislike her??
just cause she's an insufferable cunt doesn't mean i don't like her

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#84

why the fuck is everyone so difficult lately?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#85

WoolyGoat Wrote:why the fuck is everyone so difficult lately?

its the weather
Reply
#86

WoolyGoat Wrote:why the fuck is everyone so difficult lately?

Snarg wrote the Handbook: Every Gentlemen's Guide to Friendly Banter with the Opposite Sex

Perhaps the short version Wink
Reply
#87

WoolyGoat Wrote:why the fuck is everyone so difficult lately?

call a spade a spade on the other forums and it is called difficult
at IT it has never been so
when did we dicide to agree on shit here

tweety, as GM, i would like a ruling

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#88

the new Bird wants everything out in the open

no secrets

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#89

snarg Wrote:tweety, as GM, i would like a ruling

bird33 built my hotrod
Reply
#90

snarg Wrote:she's an insufferable cunt

Where have you interacted with her? Did she not like the grey pubes?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#91

who needs to interact to notice an overbearing personality?

anyway, yer the expert, irish

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#92

minorthreat Wrote:Underwhelmed and bulldozer.
Ouch
Reply
#93

bulldozer Wrote:Ouch

where do I find underwhelmed?
Reply
#94

Anhil8tor Wrote:where do I find underwhelmed?
under a gay rock in canada.
Reply
#95

snarg Wrote:call a spade a spade on the other forums and it is called difficult
at IT it has never been so
when did we dicide to agree on shit here

tweety, as GM, i would like a ruling


Ruling on what?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#96

bulldozer Wrote:under a gay rock in canada.

Are all rocks in Canada gay? CT was askin'
Reply
#97

BIRD33 Wrote:Ruling on what?

have i acted imprperly calling a cunt a cunt
thanks

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#98

snarg Wrote:have i acted imprperly calling a cunt a cunt
thanks

It would be more imaginative if you called a cunt something else.
Reply
#99

A Sunny?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply

snarg Wrote:have i acted imprperly calling a cunt a cunt
thanks

Even if she isnt you havent.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Last Post by leeman
03-19-2011, 09:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)