Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Terrell Owens is a fan favorite.
#61

BIRD33 Wrote:Great,we all now know you're a semi-pro athleteRolleyes .Mission accomplished.

Please edit and say "and softball is for ball guzzling semen suckers" and we're good.
Reply
#62

Jaymac Wrote:Please edit and say "and softball is for ball guzzling semen suckers" and we're good.

that's just the men's only leagues, fucko!
Reply
#63

Jaymac Wrote:Please edit and say "and softball is for ball guzzling semen suckers" and we're good.

If I was only sort of good at softball and it was my career that would hurt.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#64

BIRD33 Wrote:If I was only sort of good at softball and it was my career that would hurt.

I'm sorry, I was out of line. Kisses?
Reply
#65

On a side note, a semi pro rec league team from Dallas or the suburbs is currently holding their own in the US open cup tournament. Not sure what this really means to me, but I read it in the sports page, so it must be important to someone.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#66

SanDog Wrote:On a side note, a semi pro rec league team from Dallas or the suburbs is currently holding their own in the US open cup tournament. Not sure what this really means to me, but I read it in the sports page, so it must be important to someone.


Great, now we'll have to hear a lot of bragging from Flumper.
Reply
#67

So BIRD33 standing frozen at a plate hoping that the pitcher cant get three strikes before he walks him is the same as a guy that gets paid to play soccer in a pro league. Amazing.

Birds baseball strategy is equivalent to the guy on the Price is Right that goes last and guesses a penny more than the highest bid each time.
Reply
#68

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:So BIRD33 standing frozen at a plate hoping that the pitcher cant get three strikes before he walks him is the same as a guy that gets paid to play soccer in a pro league. Amazing.

Birds baseball strategy is equivalent to the guy on the Price is Right that goes last and guesses a penny more than the highest bid each time.


Flump the only person who compared Jaymacs career with softball was Jaymac.I don't think athletics is your strong suit flumper, at least not baseball.I'm the lead off hitter and lead off hitters are historically expected to take more walks.I guess you were watching game shows when the bigger boys were playing ball.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#69

Summary of thread;
People ripping on Bird for engaging in athletics.



Get off your asses and do something that involves at least a little jogging folks.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#70

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Summary of thread;
People ripping on Bird for engaging in athletics.



Get off your asses and do something that involves at least a little jogging folks.

No non reader. This started as a math problem, and it morphed into Bird bragging about athletics. Then it was pointed out that softball with girls is not athletics. Then it morphed into Bird playing other sports.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#71

SanDog Wrote:No non reader. This started as a math problem, and it morphed into Bird bragging about athletics. Then it was pointed out that softball with girls is not athletics. Then it morphed into Bird playing other sports.

Bragging?I called myself gay.San dog and flumper need to stay out of this thread and finish the puzzle they are working on together.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#72

BIRD33 Wrote:Flump the only person who compared Jaymacs career with softball was Jaymac.I don't think athletics is your strong suit flumper, at least not baseball.I'm the lead off hitter and lead off hitters are historically expected to take more walks.I guess you were watching game shows when the bigger boys were playing ball.

wait - are you playing baseball or softball, Willie Mays Hays?
Reply
#73

what? Wrote:wait - are you playing baseball or softball, Willie Mays Hays?

0-4 before I took the walks,4-4 now.I don't go one game without saying "Give em the heater".

See You In Toledo
Reply
#74

BIRD33 Wrote:Flump the only person who compared Jaymacs career with softball was Jaymac.I don't think athletics is your strong suit flumper, at least not baseball.I'm the lead off hitter and lead off hitters are historically expected to take more walks.I guess you were watching game shows when the bigger boys were playing ball.

I'll bet the crowd is rivetted in anticipation of the leadoff batter coming to the plate to stand through 4 or 5 pitches to see if he can get a walk. Do you even carry a bat out there?
Reply
#75

BIRD33 Wrote:0-4 before I took the walks,4-4 now.I don't go one game without saying "Give em the heater".

is it you or mich that plays in a league where you can steal bases? how many pair of black gloves are tacked up on your wall?

also, how does you taking 4 walks a game make that big an impact if you were already batting .550?
Reply
#76

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I'll bet the crowd is rivetted in anticipation of the leadoff batter coming to the plate to stand through 4 or 5 pitches to see if he can get a walk. Do you even carry a bat out there?

Yes.what athletic endevours do you participate in?any pro or semi pro?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#77

BIRD33 Wrote:Bragging?I called myself gay.San dog and flumper need to stay out of this thread and finish the puzzle they are working on together.

I am a basketball god. I shoot in the 80's. That ain't bragging? Come on now, Tootie.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#78

what? Wrote:is it you or mich that plays in a league where you can steal bases? how many pair of black gloves are tacked up on your wall?

also, how does you taking 4 walks a game make that big an impact if you were already batting .550?


No steals.We have shit batting at the end so I'm always up with two outs.Its the safe route I admit it but what about these faggot pitchers who cant lob 2 out of four pitches for a strike?I want to win and if pissing off the pitcher and the opposing team is what I need to do Im ok with it.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#79

BIRD33 Wrote:No steals.We have shit batting at the end so I'm always up with two outs.Its the safe route I admit it but what about these faggot pitchers who cant lob 2 out of four pitches for a strike?I want to win and if pissing off the pitcher and the opposing team is what I need to do Im ok with it.

fuck you dude - I'm usually so shit faced I can't see the plate when I pitch :fuckYou:





(if that wasn't directed at me, I apologize :$ )
Reply
#80

SanDog Wrote:I am a basketball god. I shoot in the 80's. That ain't bragging? Come on now, Tootie.
Flumper Said:
I'll bet in basketball your strategy is to hold the ball and see if someone will foul you? And in golf, you sit in the 19th hole and fill out a score card.

Its all about the context of the conversation your puzzle mate and I were having.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 06:17 PM
Last Post by bam
02-15-2010, 04:18 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-11-2010, 06:56 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2009, 10:16 PM
Last Post by who
10-03-2009, 12:19 PM
Last Post by who
12-21-2008, 06:14 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)