Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Mental Image of ITers.... NSFW
#61

so are any of these pictures real?
Reply
#62

:bump:

Velvet
[Image: velvet.jpg]

Fem, Nana, PH
[Image: femphnana.jpg]

Anti
[Image: anti.jpg]
Reply
#63

British Lad
[Image: nuthead.jpg]
Reply
#64

poor BL... he has nutz on his nose
Reply
#65

anhil8tor Wrote:poor BL... he has nutz on his nose


reminded me of butters with the testicles on his chin
funny shit

they had a mr hanky trible header the other nite

hie dee hoooooooooooo

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#66

you watch that old man???

:rofl:
Reply
#67

8, you got some imagination for our ladies.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#68

anhil8tor Wrote:you watch that old man???

:rofl:


well, it ain't ren and stimpy, but those writers are damn good
mr hanky is pure genius

Confusednarg:

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#69

SanDog Wrote:8, you got some imagination for our ladies.

I need the imagination for those lonely lonely nights..........
Reply
#70

Velvet now loves Anhil8tor :d

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#71

anhil8tor Wrote:Fem, Nana, PH
[Image: femphnana.jpg]
We're hot. Cool
Reply
#72

Velvet Wrote:Velvet now loves Anhil8tor :d

:wub:

right back at you hun
Reply
#73

I need some lube, but I'm out of salt.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#74

Tom

[Image: 02-tard-in-stripes.jpg]

Ty
[Image: geek.jpg]
Arby
[Image: geek.jpg][url=http://www.klein.com/dvk/personal/geek.jpg][/url]

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#75

Purple_Haze Wrote:We're hot. Cool

How with way to many clothes on. Wink

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#76

VitaminE Wrote:British Lad
[Image: nuthead.jpg]


:|

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#77

Sassy
[Image: motherboard.gif]

Fem
[Image: cute-blonde-teen-29.jpg]

velvet
[Image: savannah_0445.JPG]

Tom
[Image: Josh%20the%20Retard.jpg]
Reply
#78

clay, lee, arby, beau, dev
[Image: QJDuaneFleaChadBender.jpg]
Reply
#79

Clay and VitE
[Image: um.jpg]

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#80

good theard
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)