Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:If you're chinese it is.
Is is deraugatory? I know it's incorrect, but is it considered a racist term?
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
BIRD33 Wrote:If you're chinese it is.
Well she's dead so....
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:Well she's dead so....
WIN!
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
My point was more about the special rules some people get to roll with here.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 4,746
Threads: 277
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
0
I believe they are called AZN.
Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Jimmy Wrote:I believe they are called AZN.
Azerbadjan ????
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 1,113
Threads: 104
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:My point was more about the special rules some people get to roll with here.
Can I get a list of these special rules? I wanna make sure I don't step on the wrong toes, or that I abuse any inadvertent power I might have.
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
BIRD33 Wrote:1. If you are snarg you can ban people for no reason.
2. Once you ban someone for no reason you must hide out for a few days while people complain as to why you were allowed to do something that is pretty much bullshit.
3. Be old and annoying so nobody really wants to take the issue up with you because you're a pain in the ass to deal with.
4. Once the complaining as dies down resume doing things other people would lose their keys over.
5. Repeat.
you forgot the part about reading PM's.
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Banana Wrote:you forgot the part about reading PM's.
Key sharing ??
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
This place is still mre readable than califorums.com.
I mean x or whatever they call it.
I for one, am grateful lee.
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
leeman Wrote:Key sharing ??
we are talking only about snarg
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 13,800
Threads: 1,827
Joined: Mar 2004
Reputation:
1
Banana Wrote:we are talking only about snarg
Invention of wheel....?
First incontinent diaper..?
First alzheimer patient..?
Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Posts: 3,904
Threads: 213
Joined: Sep 2008
Reputation:
0
prune juice with every meal
Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Posts: 32,452
Threads: 5
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
Actually he's the guy making you look like a bitch.Who runs leeman town?Snarg runs leeman town.
See You In Toledo
Posts: 2,504
Threads: 1
Joined: Mar 2009
Reputation:
0
Lived with Monks.
There's something to be said for that.
What...not really sure.