Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

suddenly
#41

Blondie Wrote:Cucumber? Can we get a rating?

Lets not objectify someone here.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#42

Blondie Wrote:Cucumber? Can we get a rating?

If I could remember, sure. I honestly don't recall much except there was more than him in the picture he looked nothing like what I had pictured. The picture he sent me had one black person in it.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#43

Cucumber Wrote:If I could remember, sure. I honestly don't recall much except there was more than him in the picture he looked nothing like what I had pictured. The picture he sent me had one black person in it.

Translation- 9 out of 10.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#44

BIRD33 Wrote:Translation- 9 out of 10.

Jimmy is lurking as a guest. She can't say what she really wants to.
Reply
#45

BIRD33 Wrote:Translation- 9 out of 10.

I think I'd remember that.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#46

Anhil8tor Wrote:Jimmy is lurking as a guest. She can't say what she really wants to.

He's in the Hamster Porn thread. I have nothing to worry about.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#47

Paddy I'm an example to you of how you should handle your online business and still remain a legend.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#48

I see that.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#49

Cucumber please forward over all PM requests from Blondie to send her my picture for the stalking case I'm building against her.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#50

Nobody has asked for your pic Bird.

In fact, I tried to pawn you off on Oldie in this thread and she wouldn't even bite.


I'm pretty sure you're safe.
Reply
#51

And when you asked if I would come by for a "rogering" if you were in town "probaly not" means "NO" in the nicest possible terms.
Reply
#52

Blondie Wrote:And when you asked if I would come by for a "rogering" if you were in town "probaly not" means "NO" in the nicest possible terms.

"probably not" is so not a no.Keep touching yourself to me.I'm ok with that if it relieves the pressure you feel to be with me.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#53

I hope to good he's trolling right now or I'm going to have to refrain from addressing him at all ever.

He reminds me of this guy I had to break friendship with after many years because he was in love (I know:rollieeyes) but true story. He believed I loved him too and that I would eventually "come around" I was just in denial, etc....he didn't understand "IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN-I DONT LOVE YOU"

I finally had to kick him to the curb, dude just never caught on.
Reply
#54

So this is that situation except the guy being me is totally not in love with you and in fact shot you down already despite your erotic tale of self gratification to my effigy.

I hope I catch on before I get kicked to the curb or something?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#55

BIRD33 Wrote:So this is that situation except the guy being me is totally not in love with you and in fact shot you down already despite your erotic tale of self gratification to my effigy.

I hope I catch on before I get kicked to the curb or something?

No, I'm not saying that but if you actually think that ANY woman (I think I can say that confidentaly) here is swooning or pining for you simply because they addressed you in a thread or made a joke or whatever you are easily as out there as he was.


Nobody has the hots for you Bird. (that I'm aware of) I always thought you were kidding with that stuff.

SYHTFOTW.
Reply
#56

The lady doth protest to much.

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by what?
07-20-2006, 05:15 PM
Last Post by Bill
02-15-2005, 11:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)