Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

A house went up for sale
#41

BIRD33 Wrote:Nice copy and paste 8.

Oh no Obama's approval rating is 70%!Anyone who thought the economy was going to turn around the day he took office is an idiot.

Your or whoevers point about guantanomo bay and abortions is nonsensical.

The C&P started at "The new President's....


I know its to you. I thought it was comical because it was the first things he did in office. Are those the most pressing issues facing America? I guess so. Why did he decide to sign the abortion policy quietly behind closed doors as opposed to his open door policy?

How about Obama using an Arab network to grant his first television interview as our President?
Reply
#42

Anhil8tor Wrote:The C&P started at "The new President's....


I know its to you. I thought it was comical because it was the first things he did in office. Are those the most pressing issues facing America? I guess so. Why did he decide to sign the abortion policy quietly behind closed doors as opposed to his open door policy?

How about Obama using an Arab network to grant his first television interview as our President?

You are an idiot.He's got a million things to do and the order in which he does them matters nil.Do you think he should have come out with a economic stimulus plan the first day or would it be smart to run it by all the people involved on both sides of the aisle which takes time and he could not do until he was actually president?He's not like your boy GW making quick gut decisions that could be huge mistakes on issues that are really important.This is called being intelligent.

Believe it or not moron but closing guantanamo is one of the most important things he needed to do right up there with the economy.We look like a country of torturers who don't follow our own constitution thanks to the guy you've been head cheerleader for the last 8 years.

Can you name me one time an abortion law was signed with great fanfare?Are you looking for a parade?Should he have called you personally?Look at how badly you are grasping at straws.


what is wrong with giving his first interview with an arab network?What is the problem there, 8?Should he have given it to a white christian network because the whole country is white christians or at least the only part you care about.Seriously answer what is wrong with giving his first interview to an arab network?I can't wait to see an non racist explanation from you.

We all know you oppose Obama because one of his main goals is to cripple the oil industry that you work in.Its pretty selfish but at least have the balls to be upfront about why you oppose him rather than inventing problems like which issue he addressed at which time as if he has the option of doing the most important things first without any research or planning.

You are in a dying industry,8.I see the results of a forgotton energy industry in the west of PA with all the coal miners who get paid shit.Its sad but you choose to gouge peoples pockets and now its biting you in the ass.Don't take out your frustrations on Obama.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#43

BIRD33 Wrote:Nice copy and paste 8.

Oh no Obama's approval rating is 70%!Anyone who thought the economy was going to turn around the day he took office is an idiot.

Your or whoevers point about guantanomo bay and abortions is nonsensical.

Are you really going to argue whether an approval rating is 68% or 70%?


:lool:
Reply
#44

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Are you really going to argue whether an approval rating is 68% or 70%?


:lool:


Not sure how you came away with that.I'm saying who cares if its 86% or 68%.Its still a good % especially compared to GW's 32%.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#45

Anhil8tor Wrote:The new President's approval ratings have fallen from a stratospheric 83 per cent to a more modest - although still impressive - 68 per cent. 68 percent is very impressive.

BIRD33 Wrote:Oh no Obama's approval rating is 70%!

BIRD33 Wrote:Not sure how you came away with that.I'm saying who cares if its 86% or 68%.Its still a good % especially compared to GW's 32%.

8 said his approval rating was 68% Then you come back with "NO ITS 70%!"

Jesus.
Reply
#46

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:8 said his approval rating was 68% Then you come back with "NO ITS 70%!"

Jesus.


I said "OH no it 70%" as in oh my god what a disaster.Sarcasm.Look it up.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#47

And you are very pro obama so anything you post about him will be held in a great light. He can do no wrong in your eyes.


The oil industry will never be shut down. Get over it.
Reply
#48

Anhil8tor Wrote:And you are very pro obama so anything you post about him will be held in a great light. He can do no wrong in your eyes.


The oil industry will never be shut down. Get over it.

I never said the oil industry would shut down.I'm saying you won't be raking in the dough as in the past.Get over that.



Can I get your answer as to why its a huge problem Obama is giving his first interview to a Arab tv station?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#49

I don't have a huge problem with it. I think he is undoing alot of what is done to curb terrorism. He is taking the opposite approach of Bush and that is to be expected.


Oil is currently at $43.32 according to Bloomberg. It will be around $65 a barrel by July. We as the oil industry enjoy anything about $55 a barrel.
Reply
#50

BIRD33 Wrote:I said "OH no it 70%" as in oh my god what a disaster.Sarcasm.Look it up.

Ah. Yeah I see that now. Okay, folks. Carry on. Nothing to see here.
Reply
#51

way to ignore everything Bird33 made you look stupid for, 8.

Obama will do more positives for this country in the first 100 days than Bush did in his 8 years. Write it down.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#52

for about 10K i can put a wind mill in the back of our property. my uncle works for westar energy. he said they will generate enough power to sell back what is not used in our house. i'm considering it. i've got plenty of room in the back half of my lot to do it.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#53

cLaY Wrote:for about 10K i can put a wind mill in the back of our property. my uncle works for westar energy. he said they will generate enough power to sell back what is not used in our house. i'm considering it. i've got plenty of room in the back half of my lot to do it.

Seriously, where can you get information on this? I have wondered many times about those wind generators and where you can buy them and how much they are. 10k? That is hard to believe they could be that cheap.
Reply
#54

cLaY Wrote:for about 10K i can put a wind mill in the back of our property. my uncle works for westar energy. he said they will generate enough power to sell back what is not used in our house. i'm considering it. i've got plenty of room in the back half of my lot to do it.

The sooner they come up with this type of thing for the mass market the better, standard on new homes.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#55

cLaY Wrote:for about 10K i can put a wind mill in the back of our property. my uncle works for westar energy. he said they will generate enough power to sell back what is not used in our house. i'm considering it. i've got plenty of room in the back half of my lot to do it.

I've heard of people talking about this.If it actually works its a no brainer I think.If you plan on staying for a while thats going to be found money after some time.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#56

Anhil8tor Wrote:I don't have a huge problem with it. I think he is undoing alot of what is done to curb terrorism. He is taking the opposite approach of Bush and that is to be expected.


Oil is currently at $43.32 according to Bloomberg. It will be around $65 a barrel by July. We as the oil industry enjoy anything about $55 a barrel.

how could you have any problem with it?


I'm not saying your going to be poor but it won't be like the last few years with bullshit speculation driving the price up.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#57

cLaY Wrote:way to ignore everything Bird33 made you look stupid for, 8.

Obama will do more positives for this country in the first 100 days than Bush did in his 8 years. Write it down.

You and bird eat out of the same pot. If Obama gave you guys cheerios and told you it was capn cruch you'd argue with me about it until you were blue in the face.

ask boone pickens about wind power.. he can tell you all about it.

did you notice that solar energy is standard on all new houses built?
Reply
#58

Anhil8tor Wrote:You and bird eat out of the same pot. If Obama gave you guys cheerios and told you it was capn cruch you'd argue with me about it until you were blue in the face.

ask boone pickens about wind power.. he can tell you all about it.

did you notice that solar energy is standard on all new houses built?

Obama hasnt screwed up yet.What do you want me to find fault with?You being a huge Bush defender need to look in the mirror before labeling anyone a kool aid drinker.


Where is solar standard?I'm pretty sure not up my way.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#59

Obama could walk on water, turn water into wine and raise the dead and Anilhator still wouldn't be able to get past his skin color.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#60

BIRD33 Wrote:Obama hasnt screwed up yet.What do you want me to find fault with?You being a huge Bush defender need to look in the mirror before labeling anyone a kool aid drinker.


Where is solar standard?I'm pretty sure not up my way.

dude, sun is a major component in this solar thing. yeah, we dont get much of that.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by SporK
11-07-2010, 01:16 PM
Last Post by who
11-21-2009, 08:58 PM
Last Post by Paddy
08-31-2009, 08:31 PM
Last Post by who
11-08-2008, 07:18 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-07-2008, 04:58 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)