Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Yesterday I cooked a pot of beans
#41

god help her
Reply
#42

He has.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#43

Blondie Wrote:Is she paying her own way?

Yes.I offered to send her a ticket but she declined.I'm that good.I'll end up paying for two nights in Philly to tour the city and all the dinners and drinks so I'll still be dropping close to a grand probably.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#44

:pizza:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#45

A guy eating a pizza is relevant.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#46

just watching the show

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#47

This old clam, she frigged one
She got busy with her thumb
With a Knick, knack, and Paddy's Mack
we'll have phone sex maybe
now frig that clam, you like that baby.

Repeat chorus.
Reply
#48

thats a hell of a recipe.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#49

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:This old clam, she frigged one
She got busy with her thumb
With a Knick, knack, and Paddy's Mack
we'll have phone sex maybe
now frig that clam, you like that baby.

Repeat chorus.

how long did it take you to come up with that one?
Reply
#50

(popc)
Reply
#51

oldielox Wrote:how long did it take you to come up with that one?

I started on it a few days ago, but I just couldn't get my focus. You like that baby.
Reply
#52

LOL

I love it baby
Reply
#53

you like that baby LOLOLOLOLOLOL I'm giggling loudly right now.. lol I'm having visuals. lol
Reply
#54

Oldie, play your cards right and he'll send you a ring.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#55

BIRD33 Wrote:Oldie, play your cards right and he'll send you a ring.

whats up Bird, are you lacking my attention today? I see Blondie was focused on Paddy, are you feeling left out? need a hug? btw... I'll be in NJ in March and takin a drive to Pa to have lunch with a buddy. Are you man enough to face the one that owns you?
Reply
#56

lee, your still awake? I know you cant be standing by now. lol
Reply
#57

oldielox Wrote:lee, your still awake? I know you cant be standing by now. lol

I cna twype 1134th wrds pre menuite..................

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#58

:haa I've got a ways to go then... lol to funny. gunna run out and get some brewskies, if you still around I'll turn msn on.
Reply
#59

oldielox Wrote::haa I've got a ways to go then... lol to funny. gunna run out and get some brewskies, if you still around I'll turn msn on.


damn...and here I cant even get an answer to a pm. l8r people.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#60

I didnt notice that I had pm's. and I ran out real quick. I answered them tho.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)