Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

this thread
#41

Banana Wrote:Apple, I'm saving all the dirt I have on you for your wedding, so no worries!

ETA: Look at me!


stuff like this will not drive this bitch.
Reply
#42

Banana Wrote:Ok, Mr. Back Button.

I might have post traumatic stress disorder.

So clever.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#43

see you in toledo.
Reply
#44

CT280 Wrote:i have a pic of my ass, my massive upper body, or the very tip of my penis. pick one.

Stuff like this doesn't seem to be working either.

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#45

Banana Wrote:Stuff like this doesn't seem to be working either.


try using the multi quote function.
Reply
#46

and it was a test.
Reply
#47

please wait 15 seconds between posts.
Reply
#48

CT280 Wrote:i have a pic of my ass, my massive upper body, or the very tip of my penis. pick one.

This tip you speak of...is it because that's all you can see?
Reply
#49

CT280 Wrote:stuff like this will not drive this bitch.

BIRD33 Wrote:I might have post traumatic stress disorder.

So clever.

CT280 Wrote:see you in toledo.

Banana Wrote:Stuff like this doesn't seem to be working either.

CT280 Wrote:try using the multi quote function.

apple Wrote:This tip you speak of...is it because that's all you can see?

It's a proud moment for the fruit family. :lool:

Insert clever, witty and amusing signature here.
Reply
#50

apple Wrote:This tip you speak of...is it because that's all you can see?

im done with you. seriously. good bye.
Reply
#51

i'll probably log off in a bit.
Reply
#52

CT280 Wrote:im done with you. seriously. good bye.

I'm heartbroken. Really.
Reply
#53

apple Wrote:I'm heartbroken. Really.

its too late now. begging isnt going to do it.
Reply
#54

CT280 Wrote:its too late now. begging isnt going to do it.

Atleast I'll have the memories.
Reply
#55

tag this thread "ct, bitchslapped, retires"
Reply
#56

predictable.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)