Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Flumper's Story?
#41

Sunny Wrote:Actually Bird....your smart ass comments and petty come backs crack me up and caused me to stay.

The tide has finally turned.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#42

I give tons of people the link. They normally never show up.

leeman Wrote:I love the meathead...
Reply
#43

Sunny Wrote:Actually Bird you only have yourself to blame. I checked out the place and found it beyond boring with all the bullshit sports threads but your smart ass comments and petty come backs crack me up and caused me to stay.


So you're the female version of wooley goat.Guy fucking idolizes me.

I don't mean to come off petty.I really find you boring.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#44

BIRD33 Wrote:So you're the female version of wooley goat.Guy fucking idolizes me.

I don't mean to come off petty.I really find you boring.

I guess that it's good that I have no interest in getting into your pants so impressing you is not really at the top of my list of things to do every day.

Besides being over 45 pushes me way past my prime.
Reply
#45

Sunny Wrote:Sorry guys
I am not a past member and if you want me to be male to make you feel better then keep thinking that.


I'll always think of you as The Chick With A Dick but I'll try to keep my fantasies out of our conversations.

Unless you like that, then forget I said anything.
Reply
#46

Hello!
Reply
#47

Flumper's Story:

BIRD33's 15 minutes of fame were up last wednesday. Flumper's will last a lifetime. Thanks.
Reply
#48

Flumper's Story > Brian's Song

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#49

this thread was sad
Reply
#50

Amen Brother.
Reply
#51

:apple:

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply
#52

who Wrote::apple:

What, is she the apple of your eye dipshit?
Reply
#53

Hof?
Reply
#54

look at all the aholes who checked in on this page.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#55

WoolyGoat Wrote:look at all the aholes who checked in on this page.

wwwgd?



what would woolygoat do?
Reply
#56

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:wwwgd?



what would woolygoat do?

eat a can?

Banana Wrote:I've already said that who is my fave motivational poster

Try not to irritate Bird he is Vagina Sensitive
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-21-2013, 01:08 PM
Last Post by who
03-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Last Post by Starring_Emma
06-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-18-2010, 08:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)