Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Circumcision question
#41

No.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#42

Being cut symbolizes wealth and evolution.
Reply
#43

apple Wrote:You're more likely to get STD and infection if you're uncut, true. But if you teach your children proper hygeine and protection methods, you shouldnt have to worry. If a guy is going to go around boinking un protected, he'll eventually end up with an STD, cut or not.

Theres a huge risk of infection and complications that come with circumcision as well. Why not worry about that, too?

You have almost a 50% less chance at getting AIDS when you're cut.I hear about more people dying from AIDS then complications from circumcision.I used to think it was a ridiculous practice too but it seems like does have some benefits.




http://www.nih.gov/news/pr/dec2006/niaid-13.htm

See You In Toledo
Reply
#44

Paddy Wrote:No.

Thats not standard practice in Ireland?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#45

Banana Wrote:What is normal about it? He was born with the skin. That's normal. Cutting it off is no longer "the norm." I just get heated when people think it's "better for them." Look at the reasearch. It's not. Also, he's not going to wonder why he has foreskin when he's older. I never wondered why other girls had different coloured pubic hair.

Exactly, We may as well start shaping girls labia when they come out, and their clitorises, god forbid they all look different and our daughters start to wonder why. Lots of women have extra skin, or more skin than others in their pubic regions, no one chops them off.
Reply
#46

I'm also going to get my kids teeth fixed if they aren't straight to further symbolize wealth and evolution.
Reply
#47

Banana Wrote:What is normal about it? He was born with the skin. That's normal. Cutting it off is no longer "the norm." I just get heated when people think it's "better for them." Look at the reasearch. It's not. Also, he's not going to wonder why he has foreskin when he's older. I never wondered why other girls had different coloured pubic hair.
It's normal where I'm at. I've never seen an uncut penis on a man in person. Every kid wonders why they are different. They just do. Whether this would be an issue or not, I chose for my child because that's what I do.
Reply
#48

The most recent research suggests STD's rates are higher is uncircumcised men. The methodically is immensely flawed and I'm surprised they considered it scientific data. Anyone interested in the link?
Reply
#49

apple Wrote:Exactly, We may as well start shaping girls labia when they come out, and their clitorises, god forbid they all look different and our daughters start to wonder why. Lots of women have extra skin, or more skin than others in their pubic regions, no one chops them off.

Pussies are different, that's what makes them cool.

Its kind of like going to a big formal event. All of the women are dressed differently in beautiful gowns of every kind. Each of those women has a differnt looking pussy. All of the men are in black tie, white shirt, black coat and pants. Those are all of the cut guys. The uncut guys are parking the cars outside.
Reply
#50

I don't think it's weird, ugly, and it wouldn't turn me off. It's just what people do in my old fashioned, behind the times city.
Reply
#51

BIRD33 Wrote:You have almost a 50% less chance at getting AIDS when you're cut.I hear about more people dying from AIDS then complications from circumcision.I used to think it was a ridiculous practice too but it seems like does have some benefits.




http://www.nih.gov/news/pr/dec2006/niaid-13.htm

They did this study in Africa, if you are referring to the one I am thinking of. I don't think African AIDS rates should be used as unbiased information about AIDS incidence. Also, I think it's fair to point out that being circumcised does not cause AIDS.
Reply
#52

Banana Wrote:The most recent research suggests STD's rates are higher is uncircumcised men. The methodically is immensely flawed and I'm surprised they considered it scientific data. Anyone interested in the link?

You take cut guys in one group and uncut in another and you figure out at the end of a time period which group has more STD's, how hard is it to figure out as long as they are all having the same amount of sex?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#53

BIRD33 Wrote:You take cut guys in one group and uncut in another and you figure out at the end of a time period which group has more STD's, how hard is it to figure out as long as they are all having the same amount of sex?
Yes I take cut guys in one group and uncut in another and you figure out at the end of a time period which group has more STD's how hard is it to figure out as long as they are all having the same amount of sex.

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#54

Banana Wrote:They did this study in Africa, if you are referring to the one I am thinking of. I don't think African AIDS rates should be used as unbiased information about AIDS incidence.

Why not?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#55

BIRD33 Wrote:You take cut guys in one group and uncut in another and you figure out at the end of a time period which group has more STD's, how hard is it to figure out as long as they are all having the same amount of sex?


With the same people? What if a bunch are seeing street hookers and a bunch of them are just fucking their wives, but the quantity of sex is the same?
Reply
#56

leucetios Wrote:With the same people? What if a bunch are seeing street hookers and a bunch of them are just fucking their wives, but the quantity of sex is the same?

If you are doing a blind study wouldnt you have to assume that both groups have members who are having riskier sex then others?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#57

BIRD33 Wrote:You take cut guys in one group and uncut in another and you figure out at the end of a time period which group has more STD's, how hard is it to figure out as long as they are all having the same amount of sex?

Theres so many variables. How many past partners they've had, how many men the women they're sleeping with have had. How many women they have slept with in the time period, how often they used protection etc etc etc.

It has more to do with lifestyle than whether your penis is cut. They cant control which women they sleep with, with which stds they have, how many times. So its not very scientifically sound at all. Take it for what its worth, but its not a stable method of doing anything at all.
Reply
#58

apple Wrote:Theres so many variables. How many past partners they've had, how many men the women they're sleeping with have had. How many women they have slept with in the time period, how often they used protection etc etc etc.

It has more to do with lifestyle than whether your penis is cut. They cant control which women they sleep with, with which stds they have, how many times. So its not very scientifically sound at all. Take it for what its worth, but its not a stable method of doing anything at all.

Seems they did as best as they could.You would be crazy to disregard their findings.


We now have confirmation — from large, carefully controlled, randomized clinical trials — showing definitively that medically performed circumcision can significantly lower the risk of adult males contracting HIV through heterosexual intercourse.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#59

Um, Who was it that gave women the right to an opinion on this issue?

Daddy's choice.

Smile

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#60

BIRD33 Wrote:Thats not standard practice in Ireland?

No sir. Irish curse, we need all the help we can get.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Father Juan
05-29-2010, 04:55 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-13-2010, 08:00 PM
Last Post by JCW
05-13-2010, 01:15 PM
Last Post by bam
05-04-2010, 07:37 PM
Last Post by spunky
03-11-2010, 03:30 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)