Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

goldan
#41

goldan Wrote:It's the correct spelling.

I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure that case doesn't affect spelling.
Reply
#42

leucetios Wrote:I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure that case doesn't affect spelling.

True... case affects grammar.

Light one up, goldan!
Reply
#43

leucetios Wrote:I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure that case doesn't affect spelling.
it's "goldan"

prothought Wrote:True... case affects grammar.

Light one up, goldan!
2 weeks.
Reply
#44

I enjoy goldan
Reply
#45

goldan Wrote:it's "goldan"

Which is how he spelt it, just with a G. All I'm saying, is that the difference between G and g isn't one of spelling. Now it can be your preference that it is done with a lower case g, and that's fine, but if it is I'm curious as to why.
Reply
#46

Grammar and spelling are not one in the same.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#47

I know grammar and spelling aren't the same. I said spelling. Get off my nuts about it. I prefer a lowercase "g". Prefer isn't the right word. It's annoys the shit out of me to see "Goldan" only because it looks like my last name but it's not.
Reply
#48

Sooooooo how about them Bears?
Reply
#49

goldan Wrote:I know grammar and spelling aren't the same. I said spelling. Get off my nuts about it. I prefer a lowercase "g". Prefer isn't the right word. It's annoys the shit out of me to see "Goldan" only because it looks like my last name but it's not.


It annoys you that people on an internet chat forum type your internet nic name with a capital G. Wow.
Reply
#50

leucetios Wrote:I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure that case doesn't affect spelling.

this dude's a writer, he probably knows what he's talking about
Reply
#51

UnderWhelmed Wrote:It annoys you that people on an internet chat forum type your internet nic name with a capital G. Wow.
yes. You just quoted my melt dood.
Reply
#52

I know how to spell it goldan.

:hug:
Reply
#53

Blondie Wrote:I know how to spell it goldan.

:hug:
see. She gets it.
Reply
#54

Blondie Wrote:I know how to spell it goldan.

:hug:


We all know how to spell it. It is the capitalization (sp?) that's fucking confusing. Smile
Reply
#55

Goldan seems like a handful.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#56

BIRD33 Wrote:Goldan seems like a handful.

You should hear her life story. Huh
Reply
#57

BIRD33 Wrote:Goldan seems like a handful.
just the little "g" thing. That's about it.
Reply
#58

Banana Wrote:You should hear her life story. Huh


Please. It's spelled 'Life Story'
Reply
#59

leucetios Wrote:Please. It's spelled 'Life Story'
Please what?You're kidding.
spelled 'Life Story' is?

Who said I had to make sense ?
Reply
#60

leucetios Wrote:Please. It's speLLed 'Life Story'


FTFY

See You In Toledo
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by goldan
02-15-2008, 10:33 PM
Last Post by snarg
05-11-2007, 10:03 PM
Last Post by Sassy
03-28-2007, 12:25 AM
Last Post by Paintitblack v5
02-17-2007, 10:30 PM
goldan
Banana
Last Post by goldan
01-31-2007, 11:52 PM
Goldan
Banana
Last Post by goldan
01-31-2007, 11:40 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-19-2007, 03:38 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)