Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

predictions
#41

who the fuck is bdub?

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#42

Tribal Dragon Wrote:who the fuck is bdub?

^^^rattled

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#43

Paddy Wrote:^^^rattled
Of course.

I need background on a foe in order to focus my attack.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#44

sup schwanz?

prolly
Reply
#45

Tribal Dragon Wrote:who the fuck is bdub?


he like cars

prolly
Reply
#46

SizeMatters Wrote:he like cars
Ownster?

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#47

UJ, then WTF. some CF I think.

prolly
Reply
#48

I'll be surprised if Lecter makes it...I don't think his heart is in it.
Reply
#49

I predict by his third post Tribal will be so pissed he'll post a pic of himself without a shirt and challenge bdubb to a boxing match in the City of his choice.
Reply
#50

sizefecalmatters will claim to me the smackdownchamp of all the internet.com before this even starts
Reply
#51

Blondie Wrote:I'll be surprised if Lecter makes it...I don't think his heart is in it.


He'll do fine, look who he's up against.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#52

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I predict by his third post Tribal will be so pissed he'll post a pic of himself without a shirt and challenge bdubb to a boxing match in the City of his choice.

whut?'s just fuckin' lucky he doesn't live nearby.
Reply
#53

Raiden Wrote:whut?'s just fuckin' lucky he doesn't live nearby.

You'd offer to redesign his pool?

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#54

SporK Wrote:You'd offer to redesign his pool?

-Spork

no, cocksmoker. I was being sarcastic.
Reply
#55

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I predict by his third post Tribal will be so pissed he'll post a pic of himself without a shirt and challenge bdubb to a boxing match in the City of his choice.
With age, comes wisdom.

It will be around 10 posts fukker.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#56

SporK Wrote:You'd offer to redesign his pool?

-Spork


spork 1
raiden 0
Reply
#57

Blondie Wrote:I'll be surprised if Lecter makes it...I don't think his heart is in it.


If he doesn't I will take it personally. He has had plenty of time to drop out. Please shut the fuck up. Thanks.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-12-2012, 03:23 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-01-2011, 04:33 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-01-2011, 08:34 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-12-2011, 08:18 PM
Last Post by snarg
06-07-2010, 05:42 PM
Last Post by snarg
06-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Last Post by who
08-20-2009, 09:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)